OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOP lawmakers introduce articles of impeachment against Rosenstein - http://thehill.com/policy/national-...uce-impeachment-resolution-against-rosenstein

I’m pretty sure this is not what the FISA application actually said?

Multiple times we’ve caught DOJ officials hiding information from Congress, withholding relevant documents, or even outright ignoring Congressional subpoenas—and now we have evidence that Mr. Rosenstein signed off on a document using unverified political opposition research as a cornerstone of a FISA application to spy on an American citizen working for the Trump campaign," Meadows continued.

this is the reaction to the cohen tape(s) and the courts allowing emoluments to go forward and NY A.G. going after trump foundation.
first, Ryan has said many times that Rosenstein should be allowed to finish the work. Ryan has said multiple times that Rosenstein is not going to be impeached. Ryan controls what comes to the floor for a vote and he is also retiring after this term. he has no skin in this game.

second, the senate would need to conduct a trial and convict, but to remove Rosenstien, they need 2/3's of the senate, which they don't have.

this is a giant publicity stunt by the gop nazis to divert attention from what may turn out to be trump's undoing.

first, Ryan has said many times that Rosenstein should be allowed to finish the work. Ryan has said multiple times that Rosenstein is not going to be impeached. Ryan controls what comes to the floor for a vote and he is also retiring after this term. he has no skin in this game.

second, the senate would need to conduct a trial and convict, but to remove Rosenstien, they need 2/3's of the senate, which they don't have. especially with several republicans recently, openly, opposing trump.

second, the senate would need to conduct a trial and convict, but to remove Rosenstien, they need 2/3's of the senate, which they don't have. especially with several republicans recently, openly, opposing trump.

They know they can’t win the impeachment game. This is just smoke to discredit the man so that the president can say ‘enough is enough on these deep state bad actors and the dems who protect them. If you will not remove them, I will by executive order’.

They know they can’t win the impeachment game. This is just smoke to discredit the man so that the president can say ‘enough is enough on these deep state bad actors and the dems who protect them. If you will not remove them, I will by executive order’.

that would be great, the beginning of his downfall.

GOP lawmakers introduce articles of impeachment against Rosenstein - http://thehill.com/policy/national-...uce-impeachment-resolution-against-rosenstein

Multiple times we’ve caught DOJ officials hiding information from Congress, withholding relevant documents, or even outright ignoring Congressional subpoenas—and now we have evidence that Mr. Rosenstein signed off on a document using unverified political opposition research as a cornerstone of a FISA application to spy on an American citizen working for the Trump campaign," Meadows continued.

They are all in on it. Clear as day when Mitch and the senate wouldn't hold hearings for SCOTUS till after 2016 election. When GOP didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, they knew help was coming from Russia.

Such a transparent effort to shield Treasonous Trump® from a legitimate investigation.

trump supporters use their powers as police officers to go after people who oppose trump

Ohio Police Pre-Planned Stormy Daniels Arrest, According to Leaked Emails
https://www.thedailybeast.com/ohio-...rmy-daniels-arrest-according-to-leaked-emails
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny-news-stormy-daniels-ohio-arrest-police-emails-20180725-story.html
https://nypost.com/2018/07/26/cops-reportedly-planned-stormy-daniels-strip-club-arrest/
[i posted multiple url's carrying the story, just so it's back checked pretty well]

"Stormy Daniels’ arrest at a strip club in Ohio earlier this month was pre-planned, according to emails from the Columbus Police Department obtained by TheFayette Advocate. A whistleblower provided the emails from Det. Shana Keckley’s account, with news clippings of Daniels, videos of Daniels dancing, and a map to the club where Daniels would perform two days before the adult film star arrived. Keckley, one of the lead officers in the Daniels arrest, also bragged about the arrest via email. “You’re Welcome!!!!! It was me, Rosser, Lancaster, and Praiter,” she wrote to another police officer. “Please please don’t post my name on Facebook!! Thank me in person later.” Daniels’ lawyer, Michael Avenatti, called the emails “very disturbing... We will get to the bottom of this one way or the other.” Daniels, who claims she had an affair with the president, was arrested for touching strip club patrons while on a cross-country tour. She was released soon after officials discovered the law did not apply to her, and called her detainment a “mistake.”

81834FB6-3928-4E94-BDD4-E43ABB9F91F2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back