Mojo Request Minor Job

Chad

Slender Hobbit
So I work for a small startup. Last year things got rough. In the beginning of the year, we all had to take a 20% pay cut. That lasted a couple of months and then we were bumped up to a 10% pay cut. With all of my families medical bills, that made the last year pretty rough. A few weeks ago, I took a part time job to cover the money I was out from the pay cut. You may ask why I would stay with this company, well, I work from home 100% of the time. If you have ever been to the DC 'burbs, you know how incredibly insane the traffic is, and it is worth losing 10% of my (already under market salary).

A few months ago, I was transferred to a new boss, which was great. My old boss, is an idiot (he is Bill Lumbergh from Office Space) and my new boss is a good friend of my old bass player. So last week or so, he found out about my part time job and today he called me about it. He said he didn't want me to work a part time job and asked if he got me my 10% back could I quit it. When I told him, I could in a month or so (because I wanted to get the medical bills paid off) he said well your salary is $X right? He thought I was making $20k more than I was making. He is meeting with the CEO at the end of this week for other reasons, but he is going to try to get where I thought I was plus a little more.

That would be huge for my family. Any mojo you could spare would kick all kinds of ass.

Pay-increase-mojo!

money-draw-mojo-bag.jpg

Fingers crossed buddy! Make that money so we can go see All Them Witches in a coulle months.

That's coming up isn't it? I'm supposed to go see the Turnpike Troubadours in April with some friends too. And I am also trying to go to one of the night of the DBT at 9:30. Yeah, I need the raise just to cover these shows :grin:

That's coming up isn't it? I'm supposed to go see the Turnpike Troubadours in April with some friends too. And I am also trying to go to one of the night of the DBT at 9:30. Yeah, I need the raise just to cover these shows :grin:
3/7 at DC9... :thu:

Back