Mojo Request Minor Job

The MWGL mojo strikes again. The boss came through with a bigly raise. I still have the company wide 10% reduction, but I am making more than I was before the reduction. We are having a company wide meeting next week. Hopefully we will find out then when the 10% will be lifted, then I will be sitting pretty.

Thanks for all of the mojo!

The MWGL mojo strikes again. The boss came through with a bigly raise. I still have the company wide 10% reduction, but I am making more than I was before the reduction. We are having a company wide meeting next week. Hopefully we will find out then when the 10% will be lifted, then I will be sitting pretty.

r2Y3851exkb4iluCWfwkijuDN_Co0Vh4K7KPO11yAluYS4ZnYxu1lGYHt84HCIXlYKzk-swyOoMmpr5dcNT7dZ9RsU-SO9Qi_hSlkYmi9xMizY-HfVAw0dXXd9GSH5sKt3KEdoYYkQETo8O0aV0pC1lBeSOyt6TRmPKCZ3Naz21ivH9gVP0JdVR8ASb8cMNUjeZ_wkrV1VRsSqZWlfim_F8GQHAD_hHjM-lH7kfYw1DhjG_1vQOGPhWzxWdyApjjJxD9yHv8qIR2X_40M5yZJk5FLh-WJ9XFGGIPxQ-SKFuRCk-eFs-Ls_s7F1VtQkE0hSkj0-8J1awlE5NGURuEGbXXQ8yQvyKSpzRwMG7BMGnZXqPqUs7cPD5G88gCLLctuU4Rr4S9w2mXSvqtJIohvTOo5MUg0tCU69LqYBdQU_7LqmNYMT-yrRLVswqYkMwzhVliXjxTj8bYQ4BRb9fWzoaX3L2C6m6nDotoe_x8faGsGegL-w_qn_viXwldnUP-wE3KdfHZhi9TnI8H8PiGfzRnc8g_spWf_r5hyGCbjwQUDkxfRpaSBmfWFf4wa1tggkkaWUIA5LAUSOc1FUIfN8FjNoSEtXUB5BTlwXHIEmBfftOu4eGu=s398-no

:santareindeer:

:bacon:

Back