I'm an idiot...

GilmourD

Eater of Worlds
Staff member
The last thing I need is more gear...

I just ordered a Bugera 1960 Infinium.

Blix over at TGP and guys at MetroAmp have been marveling at them. Blix has gotten some killer tones with his, even before he swapped the tubes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

If I needed lots of wattage, I'd be all over that amp. I saw the same thread over at TGP. Seems like a great value.

You followed the advice of TGP. lmbo
Well, it's not expensive nor made out of unobtainium ore, so I figured it might be legit if it's being raved about on TGP. LOL

Last edited:
You can tell her, you're just holding it for me.
Since we're still unpacking everything from the move and stuff of mine has been shoved in all sorts of places out of site and out of mind for a long while she might not even notice. LOL

Since we're still unpacking everything from the move and stuff of mine has been shoved in all sorts of places out of site and out of mind for a long while she might not even notice. LOL

With all due respect, you ARE an idiot, if you think that's going to happen. My wife brings up stuff from ten years ago, like I did it yesterday.

With all due respect, you ARE an idiot, if you think that's going to happen. My wife brings up stuff from ten years ago, like I did it yesterday.
LOL Probably. However, I do have my Silverface Bassman that's been sitting in her parents' attic on top of my Peavey 412MS since about '09-'10. Also, there's a Gibson 40 watter from the '60s (really needs a recap and a new speaker) I have in my parents' attic that I haven't seen since '06 that even I don't remember what it looks like. This is all coming to the new place in addition to the stuff that I've had at our old place. LOL

uploadfromtaptalk1408119733363.jpg

Hello....My name is Modern Saint and I am an Idiot.....I belong to the "Gear Acquisition Syndrome club of MWGL" but I use almost everything I own......

Back