Give me something to watch on Netflix

I started watching arrow, but I struggled to get into it. I liked it enough but there were other things I was more interested in. Plus, I'm not that much into the superhero thing....
Arrow is ok. I am not into the super hero thing much either, it is just a show I watch after work. Old Tv Westerners are more my thing.

Arrow is ok. I am not into the super hero thing much either, it is just a show I watch after work. Old Tv Westerners are more my thing.
Years ago I was on a spaghetti western kick. You know, all the old Clint Eastwood stuff. Loved them.

Is 11.22.63 on Netflix? We just watched it (on Amazon) and while the book is better as always, I thought it was pretty good.

Agreed, the book was far better. I understand -- but don't agree with -- the big change in the character Bill Turcotte; I wish they'd driven the story forward in another way.

That said, I really liked the miniseries ... it's one of the better King adaptations.

Tele penguins are most fascinating.

hqdefault.jpg

Agreed, the book was far better. I understand -- but don't agree with -- the big change in the character Bill Turcotte; I wish they'd driven the story forward in another way.

That said, I really liked the miniseries ... it's one of the better King adaptations.

Yeah, the Bill character was a dick. :tongue:

Plus, he looks just like Dylann Roof (irl church shooter).

American Horror Story is a show my buddy Michael McDonald turned me on to.

It reminds us of how we used to double team Jessica Lange before she got too old and sharp kneed.

I binge watched the first two seasons of Dark Matter over the holidays. Not a bad choice for people that liked Firefly.
I just watched the first three episodes. It's not bad.
I might give Travelers a shot next.

Has anyone watched "The OA"? I'm two episodes in, and it looks promising. It has done a really good job of building up a huge suspenseful premise - I'm afraid it will fail to deliver in the resolution.
I've learned over the years that interpretive dance transports me the the dimension of sleep.

You should watch this on Netflix.

It's the *spits* of documentaries.

you know what...I'll give it a go tonight (not 8 months down the road) BECAUSE I've actually had it in my que for ages but haven't got around to it....so maybe it already is 8 months *spits*

I watched City 40 last night, kyou can only understand like half the stuff in the doc because it's largely spoken in Russian but then it's also got subtitles in rUsskie whenever the english is spoken or the english is written...

you know what...I'll give it a go tonight (not 8 months down the road) BECAUSE I've actually had it in my que for ages but haven't got around to it....so maybe it already is 8 months *spits*

I watched City 40 last night, kyou can only understand like half the stuff in the doc because it's largely spoken in Russian but then it's also got subtitles in rUsskie whenever the english is spoken or the english is written...

Far out. I'll check that out. *spits*

Watched a documentary yesterday, 'For The Love Of Spock'. Pretty good for Star Trek fans. It's made by Leonard Nimoy's son. It started off as a doc about the character but he died during filming, so it became more of a biography and tribute to him.

Watched a documentary yesterday, 'For The Love Of Spock'. Pretty good for Star Trek fans. It's made by Leonard Nimoy's son. It started off as a doc about the character but he died during filming, so it became more of a biography and tribute to him.
cool I might watch that one. It came up in my recommended que.

Wududya think of BK? *spits*
I never actually got around to it yet :embarrassed: ....fell asleep before i started watching :facepalm:...sonny likes to jump on top of me and licks my face every morning at like 4;15 am....I I will watch it sometime soon :embarrassed:

I never actually got around to it yet :embarrassed: ....fell asleep before i started watching :facepalm:...sonny likes to jump on top of me and licks my face every morning at like 4;15 am....I I will watch it sometime soon :embarrassed:

Goddamnit, DdBob! You fuckin' asshole! What's the fuckin' travesty with you, man? What was that shit about Sonny? What the fuck does anything have to do with Sonny?! What the fuck are you talking about?! Fuck, DdBob.

I haven't watched all of this but it looks like a cool channel you would dig.

Icehouse and frozen chef boyarde ravioli and vienna sausages. Right up your alley. :embarrassed:

Just got to the ending and it is priceless.

Last edited:
Goddamnit, DdBob! You fuckin' asshole! What's the fuckin' travesty with you, man? What was that shit about Sonny? What the fuck does anything have to do with Sonny?! What the fuck are you talking about?! Fuck, DdBob.

I haven't watched all of this but it looks like a cool channel you would dig.

well the point is I fall asleep like an old man feeding the birds at the park....because Sonny wakes me up before 4;45 am EVERY morning and therefore I never got around to watching it :embarrassed:

That YT looks right up my alley...bookmarked !

Back