Give me something to watch on Netflix

This is good

MV5BODNlMmRiMjMtMTkwNS00MWMyLWFiMjgtYTEyOTdkN2VhM2MyL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTg2NTY4NjY@._V1_.jpg

Oh boy! The kids are home and they wanted to watch "The Black Mirror". So we watched a few episodes (Play On, the Christmas special, and the Army "roaches" episode) and now the wife has changed her mind about it and would like to watch the rest.
I enjoyed Black Mirror as well. There was maybe 2 episodes that were so-so.

Has anyone else here besides Jammity seen Longmire?

I might add it to my queue, it sounds interesting.

Has anyone else here besides Jammity seen Longmire?

I might add it to my queue, it sounds interesting.

Longmire's great. Netflix has done a good job with keeping it going for the last couple of seasons. Great characters. Highly recommend. Also, would love for Katee Sackhoff to handcuff me.

ca82ca455b71725135445f23d05f7999.jpg

The kids are home, and we binge watched "Crazy Heads" last night. Fairly entertaining for lightweight popcorn fodder.

Not sure if you'll get it in the US without a proxy but we just watched Eddie: Strongman a doc about a guy from Stoke trying to be the world's strongest man. It was pretty good.

Now watching the ressurection of Jake the Snake Roberts :shrug:

Has anyone watched "The OA"? I'm two episodes in, and it looks promising. It has done a really good job of building up a huge suspenseful premise - I'm afraid it will fail to deliver in the resolution.

Has anyone watched "The OA"? I'm two episodes in, and it looks promising. It has done a really good job of building up a huge suspenseful premise - I'm afraid it will fail to deliver in the resolution.

It sucks you in.. I binge watched it one weekend and was disappointed with how it ended. My wife liked it a little more. Your mileage may vary.

It was like Lost for me... Loved the first four seasons but my mind went to cooler places than the story did.

Just started watching Longmire today. I'm 2 episodes in. So far I like it a lot. Good characters and it is just different enough from the other crime dramas.

Just started watching Longmire today. I'm 2 episodes in. So far I like it a lot. Good characters and it is just different enough from the other crime dramas.
I liked it ,but lost the show after 2 seasons. ( work and no time for tv )
I am going to restart from the beginning after I finish Arrow.

Is 11.22.63 on Netflix? We just watched it (on Amazon) and while the book is better as always, I thought it was pretty good.

I liked it ,but lost the show after 2 seasons. ( work and no time for tv )
I am going to restart from the beginning after I finish Arrow.
I started watching arrow, but I struggled to get into it. I liked it enough but there were other things I was more interested in. Plus, I'm not that much into the superhero thing....

Back