2016-17 NFL Thread.

"Loveless America"

<edit> Man, totally heard that wrong. I am getting warped by too much FAKE NEWS. :tongue:

Last edited:
As much as I hate to admit it, Lady Gaga does have a decent voice, and has talent. Unlike some of those manufactured pop stars.

My opera-singing niece got admitted into one of those exclusive night clubs in NYC a few years back because the bouncer thought that she was Lady Gaga's sister, Natali Germanotta :lol:

I am suffering!!!
Sorry man. But the Pats adjust well and the falcons are young. It is not over yet.

I thought with quinn coaching and bringing a Seahawks style d that has matched up well with the Pats it would be interesting. Pats lead in most stats other than running and turnovers. Bring on the second half!

Can't say that I've ever heard a Lady Gaga song and that performance didn't make me want to run out and buy her album, but it was entertaining. She is a pretty good performer.

Sorry man. But the Pats adjust well and the falcons are young. It is not over yet.

I thought with quinn coaching and bringing a Seahawks style d that has matched up well with the Pats it would be interesting. Pats lead in most stats other than running and turnovers. Bring on the second half!

Oh I agree. Was hoping the score would be closer.

Since Super Bowl 51 is in Houston, they should've had hometown band King's X do the halftime show :embarrassed:

Falcons had it in the bag until the last series - tried playing eat-the-clock too early, then dropping back on 3ed and 1?? ?

Back