Question: What do you guys think? Jack's Place T-Shirt content.

I'd get a mug now but I just ordered a "Arizona, It's a dry heat" tshirt from etsy on Sunday. I do love my coffee though and that looks like a good size mug so I plan to get that in a bit ...btw feel free to spit on my shirt if you want :cheers:
 
There are a few more heather versions but they might be too dark for that design. I'll play with it later and see what else works.

Well, any of the heather that works... if you are capable of switching mine to any available heather colors (even grey) I would appreciate it, and wear it even more than the blue.
 
Well, any of the heather that works... if you are capable of switching mine to any available heather colors (even grey) I would appreciate it, and wear it even more than the blue.[/

I can't find an option to change the order on my end. I can cancel it and refund you and then you can place a new order, I think.
 
So I took a look at the production status because this is all pretty new for me. It looks like most of the shirts are in transit or "pre-shipping". Three folks seem to have later shipping dates of May 19th or 20th. What I think happened is that Printify (who makes the shirts) ran out of certain sizes of the particular t-shirt that I specified with the printer that I'm using and it had to be routed to another print facility to be manufactured.
 
So I took a look at the production status because this is all pretty new for me. It looks like most of the shirts are in transit or "pre-shipping". Three folks seem to have later shipping dates of May 19th or 20th. What I think happened is that Printify (who makes the shirts) ran out of certain sizes of the particular t-shirt that I specified with the printer that I'm using and it had to be routed to another print facility to be manufactured.
fwiw, don't know if this helps or anything but mine was shipped out of utah and it's expected delivery date is by Tuesday .
 
So I took a look at the production status because this is all pretty new for me. It looks like most of the shirts are in transit or "pre-shipping". Three folks seem to have later shipping dates of May 19th or 20th. What I think happened is that Printify (who makes the shirts) ran out of certain sizes of the particular t-shirt that I specified with the printer that I'm using and it had to be routed to another print facility to be manufactured.

I got a shipping notice a couple days ago. :thu:
 
I was gonna model it for y’all, but it turns out it’s nearly impossible to get a good selfie aimed at your torso instead of your face.

470C6376-22CF-45A8-8E5A-9836183CEDE6.jpeg
 
Does the printing look ok on the shirt itself? It looks a little funky in the picture.

Yes it is fine. The lighting in the pic overemphasizes the uneven parts.

The printed stuff is on the thin/light side as these things go, which I’m fine with. I don’t like the ones that feel like 1/4” of rubber. Those thick ones crack later, too.
 
Back
Top