Question: What do you guys think? Jack's Place T-Shirt content.

Love the shirts, buy my OCD is acting up slighty here.

On the color shirts, the image of Jack does not appear to be centered vertically between the two lines of text. It looks like it wants to be about 1/2" higher.

The lower text looks like it skews to the left a little. The center line doesn't line up with with the image or the upper text.

It looks good on the white shirt. Can you do the white shirt in grey?

I'm going to get a mug.
 
Love the shirts, buy my OCD is acting up slighty here.

On the color shirts, the image of Jack does not appear to be centered vertically between the two lines of text. It looks like it wants to be about 1/2" higher.

The lower text looks like it skews to the left a little. The center line doesn't line up with with the image or the upper text.

It looks good on the white shirt. Can you do the white shirt in grey?

I'm going to get a mug.
It's a little tricky because with his ears the graphic of his head is not completely symmetrical. I had to play around a bit with it to try and make it look as close as possible without it looking too strange.

I think I can do the white shirt in a light gray. Let me look.
 
Love the shirts, buy my OCD is acting up slighty here.

On the color shirts, the image of Jack does not appear to be centered vertically between the two lines of text. It looks like it wants to be about 1/2" higher.

The lower text looks like it skews to the left a little. The center line doesn't line up with with the image or the upper text.

It looks good on the white shirt. Can you do the white shirt in grey?

I'm going to get a mug.
ok....I was able to add "athletic heather" and it seems to work.
 
Very nice! I'll buy one for sure.

Did you consider putting the web address on the merch? Also, we need fiesta red, sonic blue, Pelham blue, aged Pelham blue, 3 tone sunburst, olympic white, etc
 
Last edited:
It's a little tricky because with his ears the graphic of his head is not completely symmetrical. I had to play around a bit with it to try and make it look as close as possible without it looking too strange.

I think I can do the white shirt in a light gray. Let me look.
You worry about symmetry with this off-center cabal?
 
Very nice! I'll buy one for sure.

Did you consider putting the web address on the merch? Also, we need fiesta red, sonic blue, Pelham blue, aged Pelham blue, 3 tone sunburst, olympic white, etc
I'm going to do a few different things. I thought this was cool for us, and it's really just about the off-topic forum. I'm going to do shirts for JacksGuitarTrax.com that have the URL and are more about spamming folks in the real world.
 
Wait... HEATHER..... Is there a Heather Blue or some other Heather color? I love that speckled look!!! (the one I bought was the brighter royal blue)
There are a few more heather versions but they might be too dark for that design. I'll play with it later and see what else works.
 
Ooops. I must have missed a checkbox somewhere. I think that's my cost.
well it looks like I ordered mine just in time :embarrassed: I was kinda wondering why the white and athletic grey were so much cheaper. I'll try to order a mug later on down the road :wink:
 
Back
Top