well it looks like I ordered mine just in timeI was kinda wondering why the white and athletic grey were so much cheaper. I'll try to order a mug later on down the road
![]()

well it looks like I ordered mine just in timeI was kinda wondering why the white and athletic grey were so much cheaper. I'll try to order a mug later on down the road
![]()

I'd get a mug now but I just ordered a "Arizona, It's a dry heat" tshirt from etsy on Sunday. I do love my coffee though and that looks like a good size mug so I plan to get that in a bit ...btw feel free to spit on my shirt if you want

There are a few more heather versions but they might be too dark for that design. I'll play with it later and see what else works.
Well, any of the heather that works... if you are capable of switching mine to any available heather colors (even grey) I would appreciate it, and wear it even more than the blue.[/
fwiw, don't know if this helps or anything but mine was shipped out of utah and it's expected delivery date is by Tuesday .So I took a look at the production status because this is all pretty new for me. It looks like most of the shirts are in transit or "pre-shipping". Three folks seem to have later shipping dates of May 19th or 20th. What I think happened is that Printify (who makes the shirts) ran out of certain sizes of the particular t-shirt that I specified with the printer that I'm using and it had to be routed to another print facility to be manufactured.
Awesome! How do you like it? Can you post a pic?Shirt arrived on Friday!
So I took a look at the production status because this is all pretty new for me. It looks like most of the shirts are in transit or "pre-shipping". Three folks seem to have later shipping dates of May 19th or 20th. What I think happened is that Printify (who makes the shirts) ran out of certain sizes of the particular t-shirt that I specified with the printer that I'm using and it had to be routed to another print facility to be manufactured.


Does the printing look ok on the shirt itself? It looks a little funky in the picture.I was gonna model it for y’all, but it turns out it’s nearly impossible to get a good selfie aimed at your torso instead of your face.
View attachment 66558
Does the printing look ok on the shirt itself? It looks a little funky in the picture.