WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was awesome! Watched all 4 parts....looks like here is a full G and the T.O Boys concert

Coo. There's also this one where one of the guys from the other one talks to an early 80s ubernerd with a dogue in the desert.

And I looked up Waila on YT in the first place because I saw yet another documentary on Kanopy. Motherfuckers love to document Waila.

My pa don't do anything more than coffee nowdays. For a bit he and my mom would have like one nightcap a night, dad mighta had 2 but most of my life they were on the straight and narrow, specially ma. The only time I saw dad drink really young was when he was in a social situation back in the Ajo days and then from like 77 till 86 he never drank at all then he did very slightly again till maybe 2010.
Anyway the documentary has some good Tuksun shots before we got all uppity and gentrified due to Sonoran dogs.foodies and Californians :embarrassed:

It's good to take it easy with the booze in the dry heat.

Miserycast #1

Coo. There's also this one where one of the guys from the other one talks to an early 80s ubernerd with a dogue in the desert.

And I looked up Waila on YT in the first place because I saw yet another documentary on Kanopy. Motherfuckers love to document Waila.

It's good to take it easy with the booze in the dry heat.

Miserycast #1

cool documentary....more Tucson shots and damn were people hairy back then....lotsa beards ......

Misery cast ...10 years ago. Story of my life...a dollar short and 10 years late *spits*

Thanks for posting , really enjoyed it! I never heard of them but gonna dig into their catalog if it sounds like that.

*edit* i was trying to place the sound and I just realised it now...kinda reminds me a bit of mid 70's Dylan during the Rolling Thunder revue period with the violin and all and that's a good thing.

This came on my SiriusXM stream this morning. Kinda sent me down a L&M rabbit hole. Used to listen to those guys a lot back in the 70s.

Bones, do you remember the video you posted in the 80s black jams thread where the singer was dressed as a nurse? I liked it but it got deleted and I don't remember who it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back