WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

I grew up with that. Pretty much the only thing my dad listened to other than Dodgers ball and the occasional old country music. Also that was like any sit down Messican restaurant in Tucson back in the 80's and 90's before the food truck Nazi's took over

I grew up with that. Pretty much the only thing my dad listened to other than Dodgers ball and the occasional old country music. Also that was like any sit down Messican restaurant in Tucson back in the 80's and 90's before the food truck Nazi's took over

Found a song for you.

gu-achi fiddlers memories of ajo
This documentary is also cool.

My dad did not listen to this

Him a use LSD.

Last edited:
Found a song for you.

This documentary is also cool.

Him a use LSD.

Far out ...I'm gonna go take a shower and then sit down and watch that doc on the big screen. When we lived in Ajo (pronounced awe hoe ......the in joke was all the feriners always called it A joe) anyway when we lived there then Tonoho nation was always called the Papago. I think I remember the name change somewhere in the 1990's

Dad didn't do LSD or pot. hardest he did was Olympia, Coors, Budweiser, Hamm's

I found this trawling through my old lastfm and remember it had a great homemade YT video that I used to play over and over again. Completely forgot about it.

run fat boy run nine pound hammer
Far out ...I'm gonna go take a shower and then sit down and watch that doc on the big screen. When we lived in Ajo (pronounced awe hoe ......the in joke was all the feriners always called it A joe) anyway when we lived there then Tonoho nation was always called the Papago. I think I remember the name change somewhere in the 1990's

Dad didn't do LSD or pot. hardest he did was Olympia, Coors, Budweiser, Hamm's

It's mostly music but there are some informational bits throughout. Saw a lot of TO dance parties too.

My dad just did Old Milwaukee as far as I remember. Probably my first brew too. Now he's a craft brew nerd but he likes stuff like coffee and chocolate and peanut butter stout that I can't stand, which seems to be most American stouts.

Last edited:
I found this trawling through my old lastfm and remember it had a great homemade YT video that I used to play over and over again. Completely forgot about it.

It's mostly music but there are some informational bits throughout. Saw a lot of TO dance parties too.

My dad just did Old Milwaukee as far as I remember. Probably my first brew too. Now he's a craft brew nerd but he likes stuff like coffee and chocolate and peanut butter stout that I can't stand, which seems to be most American stouts.

My pa don't do anything more than coffee nowdays. For a bit he and my mom would have like one nightcap a night, dad mighta had 2 but most of my life they were on the straight and narrow, specially ma. The only time I saw dad drink really young was when he was in a social situation back in the Ajo days and then from like 77 till 86 he never drank at all then he did very slightly again till maybe 2010.
Anyway the documentary has some good Tuksun shots before we got all uppity and gentrified due to Sonoran dogs.foodies and Californians :embarrassed:

First listen. It's definitely Rush light.

https://flip.it/wAwSyn
wAwSyn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back