WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard this once years ago, could never remember the name, and then as time went by I wasn't sure if I had really heard a cartoon-theme powerpop band or maybe I dreamt it?

I happened upon it randomly yesterday and was all 'YES! IT WAS REAL!'

@Peen Simmons do you know this record?

Been triggered and now going into recovery because The Kids Are Alright on DVD was the first thing I tried to play on the new tv and player I bought last year or the year before, when I didn't realize that DVDs would look like shit on an HD TV (even with an upscaling player).

But that side-eye yeah! Pete does at 2:35 is one of my favorite throw-away rock moments.

I heard this once years ago, could never remember the name, and then as time went by I wasn't sure if I had really heard a cartoon-theme powerpop band or maybe I dreamt it?

I happened upon it randomly yesterday and was all 'YES! IT WAS REAL!'

@Peen Simmons do you know this record?

That's a great song, yeah it does sound like it could be a cartoon theme song. I 've never heard it

Been triggered and now going into recovery because The Kids Are Alright on DVD was the first thing I tried to play on the new tv and player I bought last year or the year before, when I didn't realize that DVDs would look like shit on an HD TV (even with an upscaling player).

But that side-eye yeah! Pete does at 2:35 is one of my favorite throw-away rock moments.
I might try and watch that this weekend , been on a Who kick recently and the last and only time I watched it was somewhere around probably 87'. I love how stoic John looks in the video . What a band though...fucking John, Keith , Pete with his songwriting and raw proto punk guitar and Rager had such a huge powerful voice....

charlie whitehead raw spitt

raw-spitt-raw-spitt-cover-art.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back