WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Motorik, post: 1934353, member: 450"]Aw shit, now I'm listening to The Gun Club.

He sings sharp though, right? It makes it even better, more organic or bluesy.

It's my birthday, I've just had a lovely evening and drinks with my friends, but now I'm home and before bed I'm going to inflict The Gun Club on my other friends. :)[/QUOTE]

Happy B-Day old man !
Never heard the Blondie songs thanks for posting! I feel like two bandfs I an grateful for discovering through the forums is The Fall and The Gun club. Two truly unique bands.

current fav Gun Club song

[QUOTE="Motorik, post: 1934353, member: 450"]Aw shit, now I'm listening to The Gun Club.

He sings sharp though, right? It makes it even better, more organic or bluesy.

It's my birthday, I've just had a lovely evening and drinks with my friends, but now I'm home and before bed I'm going to inflict The Gun Club on my other friends. :)

Happy B-Day old man !
Never heard the Blondie songs thanks for posting! I feel like two bandfs I an grateful for discovering through the forums is The Fall and The Gun club. Two truly unique bands.

current fav Gun Club song

[/QUOTE]

"For the Love of Ivy' was the first Gun Club song I heard, and it is still my favorite.I was a huge Cramps fan and I discovered there was this adjacent band called The Gun Club. I bought Fire of Love expecting it to sound like The Cramps, and it absolutely did not. The Gun Club was its own thing. I think Fire of Love might still be my favorite album.

It's just so straight-up consistently good.

YOU LOOK JUST LIKE AN ELVIS FROM HELL!

It sounds so cliche now, but that really blew my mind in 88/89.

"For the Love of Ivy' was the first Gun Club song I heard, and it is still my favorite.I was a huge Cramps fan and I discovered there was this adjacent band called The Gun Club. I bought Fire of Love expecting it to sound like The Cramps, and it absolutely did not. The Gun Club was its own thing. I think Fire of Love might still be my favorite album.

It's just so straight-up consistently good.

YOU LOOK JUST LIKE AN ELVIS FROM HELL!

It sounds so cliche now, but that really blew my mind in 88/89.[/QUOTE]

I really love all that stuff...Cramps , X, Gun club, Tex, dead moon

I'm not really a band t shirt wearing dude but I was checking Etsy out a few weeks back to see if they had any cool Gun Club t shirts. Well The Drummer from trhe GC....Terry Graham is selling shirts believe it or not BUT he's not much of a capitalist I think. Each shirt says there's only 1 avaliable , he also doesn't have size listed but afdter viewing the images they seem to be Large. Really awesome looking shirts so i contacted him about the size and if he still had one left but he never responded :embarrassed: so I decided not to order cuz I figured I may never see it.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TERRYWEAR?ref=nla_listing_details

https://www.etsy.com/listing/112570...03&click_sum=8999866b&ref=shop_home_active_12

I am not a band tee knda guy either, but the 'Fire Spirit' and 'She's like Heroin to Me' t-shirts are super cool. I would rock them. Even back in the day it was hard to get Gun Club merchandise.

Having an Etsy shop and then not supplying the product seems like a totally Gun Club thing to do. :facepalm:

Was just watching Youtube vids and on the comments for REM's 'Superman' someone said the pre-chorus sounds like Ghost. That made me feel incredibly old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back