WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, WS is probably an ideal race for him - grew up running in the heat, and now lives/trains with some altitude

he's totally rockin' the goofy hat today

DAnMweA.jpg
I'm a big fan of goofy hats like that for outdoors. It's like a guy I worked with back in the early 90's when i worked on a golf course he had been in the military and stationed in Alaska and he said "I don't care how I look when it's cold out as long as it keeps me warm"....and so it goes for hat wear :embarrassed:

I'm a big fan of goofy hats like that for outdoors. It's like a guy I worked with back in the early 90's when i worked on a golf course he had been in the military and stationed in Alaska and he said "I don't care how I look when it's cold out as long as it keeps me warm"....and so it goes for hat wear :embarrassed:
same! I've never run in one, but there's so much sun on those trails that it kinda makes sense over a trucker hat, which is otherwise the norm

I wear a big goofy Aussie-style hat for golf. I’m fair-skinned and I don’t need any extra sun damage on my neck, ears etc. Plus it feels a little cooler.
locally, it also helps to keep the deer flies off (they tend to buzz around your head, so a big hat will mostly keep them from biting)

same! I've never run in one, but there's so much sun on those trails that it kinda makes sense over a trucker hat, which is otherwise the norm
I've never been much for wearing a "ballcap" but as I get less and less hair on top that will probably change' The Rothco booney/NAM hat like this is my goto because it's sturdy yet lightweight and doesn't flop around and you get the aesthetics of randomness the way the brim farms (not flat symmetry like the hoka one BUT the Hoka type ones are great for pure performance (I have a similar Columbia one)

If you like Trucker style you should check these out. I even have one (the regular style and not the 7 panel)...they are even nicer in person and it's all handmade by one woman in Montana or WA, can't remember

There's a lot going on here. I never noticed the tape echo feedback thing before, or whatever it is, but it's a nice touch along with the massive overdubbed backing vocals. I should think Crispian Mills has picked up a thing or two from this way of recording vocals. And it's really crazy how that 7 chord on two in the chorus drives things forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back