upgrading my butthurt

But what about The Eagles dammit? I want to know where we stand on The Eagles.

These superfluous distractions and dubiosly vague balderdash are not facilitating any form of scientific evidence as to how the forum as a collective views the single greatest rock and roll band in American history.

I need answers!

Sent from Crab Nebulae via reverse engineered alien technology

These superfluous distractions and dubiosly vague balderdash are not facilitating any form of scientific evidence as to how the forum as a collective views the single greatest rock and roll band in American history.

I need answers!

thedude-lebowski.jpg

I need answers!

Good question...I have a clock that I made myself based on industrial arts, made out of an old Hotel Cal record...It hangs on the wall of my silent room...I can hear it tick......................

I've posted music of myself as a young boy..
I've posted one picture of myself as a young man in an old house playing a classical..
I've posted one picture of myself in a kayak
I have a wife that is a doctor AND a pilot.
And we have sex with others...
I teach at a higher level school and still have the time to play on here, non stop...
I have a Dad that was a famous musician but I won't let you people know who he was.
My Mom is a surgeon who eventually became a lesbian.

I remember when you, (insert name), became an obvious beautiful entity at Guitar Central...

I PM'd a dude back in the day questioning you and he was a prominent member and the prominent member replied that he was asked the same by many others........
I'm going to leave this here...Yup...I'm that guy.............

There won't be any replies and if there are any they'll be deflective, Donald Trump political like...

All in good fun..........

I've posted music of myself as a young boy.. true!
I've posted one picture of myself as a young man in an old house playing a classical.. true!
I've posted one picture of myself in a kayak true!
I have a wife that is a doctor AND a pilot. doctor, yes. Pilot, no. Has taken piloting lessons, yes.
And we have sex with others... true!
I teach at a higher level school and still have the time to play on here, non stop... Not full-time, and not consistently, but true!
I have a Dad that was a famous musician but I won't let you people know who he was. Absolutely false!
My Mom is a surgeon who eventually became a lesbian. I wouldn't phrase it that way, but essentially true!

I remember when you, (insert name), became an obvious beautiful entity at Guitar Central...

I PM'd a dude back in the day questioning you and he was a prominent member and the prominent member replied that he was asked the same by many others........

Are doctors especially rare? Are lesbians? You don't encounter that many while puttering?

It's funny that anyone gives a shit about anyone's personal life here, beyond caring about one another's general well-being. I've reached out to forumites who've gone through rough times, have had long phone calls, have met a couple in person, etc., but beyond that, I don't really care about what they do when they log off, yourself included.

Meanwhile, you're not the first person to make a silly/vague/groundless comment like that out of whatever motivates you... but I thought we were past that. I mean, this kind of childish bullshit lost the forum mattburnside, who was the best of any of us.

So. I don't care a damn about what who you are or what you do, but I care about my right to roll my eyes whenever you claim that you know anything about music when all you've ever done is take pride in your willful ignorance while all you've ever contributed to the community in the past 15 years are clips from The Rolling Stones, Tom Petty, AC/DC, and Dwight Yoakam. How many names am I missing? 5? It can't be more than 10.

Last edited:
Back