The Tattoos of Weinworld

I've got a few:

coolice-1.jpg

One of my stupid friends had skulls tattooed on his fingers on a whim. He got them lasered at a dermatologist and said that was spectacularly painful. IIRC there are a lot of factors including laser type

Maybe your friend is a wuss... :grin:

Maybe your friend is a wuss... :grin:

I saw his hands a couple hours after one of the treatments and they were pretty rough looking where the ink was. These were some really heavy black outlines though. He tried that crap thy advertise on the radio too...that did nothing

Maybe I'm just old...but getting tattooed on your hands/neck/face just seems crazy.

I thought about getting a wedding band tattoo. I hate wearing the ring, 11 years later, it still drives me crazy.

Other than that, no tat a t-shirt and jeans won't cover.

I thought about getting a wedding band tattoo. I hate wearing the ring, 11 years later, it still drives me crazy.

As an electrician, I learned to never wear rings that can conduct electricity, and I don't like them, anyway, so I don't even own a wedding band... I did have a nice ring made for my wife, however...

Wife and I had the wedding bands done. Hers turned out great, mine is ok. Same dude, about 15 minutes apart. He did give us fair warning that finger tattoos are VERY hit or miss, even with a great artist :grin:

I can get behind the wedding band. I dont care where other people are tattooed...but for me...prolly not (with the exception of the ring idea...or star trek across my knuckles).

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G via Tapatalk.

I don't really have a problem with hand tattoos (though I'll probably never get one) unless it's "OZZY" across the knuckles. :embarrassed:

I can get behind the wedding band. I dont care where other people are tattooed...but for me...prolly not (with the exception of the ring idea...or star trek across my knuckles).

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G via Tapatalk.

Perhaps. . .K I R K R U L Z or something similar? :tongue:

Dang Steak. When you said you were getting a tattoo, you really meant you were getting a tattoo. That looks fantastic. Very nice work. Very nice.

Back