OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

And lo, everything was shitty and everyone knew it and no one cared. Then he said unto them, "Verily, you get what you deserve."

And they gnashed their teeth and did not understand. And things remained shitty so things could remain cheap and the multitudes could then pretend that they were rich as they starved the strangers beyond the gates and blamed them for their hunger. Lazy barbarians.

That bit with Chuck Todd was pretty amusing.

I woke up angry. In a HUUUGE TREMENDOUS bad mood this morning. I shouldn't take the time to read things like this:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hristians-should-observe-oilfield-prayer-day/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shit. I don't even care about the exclusion, the idea of "oilfield prayer day" is just lame.

Environmental concerns and climate change blah blah blah.
Alternative fuels and training/retraining to transition workers to sustainable energy infrastructure and maintenance blah blah blah.
Separation of church and state (such a stupidly huge lie) blah blah blah

If prayer actually worked I could just pray for renewable energy, the skies would open, and god and some cherubs could hit my solar panels with the go-flow.

But Andy, have you tried? I mean really tried?

I bet if you did, Gawd! would provide. Or he would not, and you'd know that what he wants is for us to maintain our reliance of fossil fuels.

Mysterious ways and all that...

:chow2::chow::superchow:

You know what kills me about the whole email thing, the Bush administration had a private email server and they deleted 22 million emails. I don't seem to remember that being as big of a deal as these.
And don't forget the 11 embassy attacks that happened under Bush's watch. Sixty people died, and I don't remember anyone making a big stink over that at the time.

And don't forget the 11 embassy attacks that happened under Bush's watch. Sixty people died, and I don't remember anyone making a big stink over that at the time.

Not to mention the time Bush appointed an expert on cold war era Russia to be his national security advisor, who then ignored warnings about the 9/11 attacks, resulting in thousands of American deaths.

Maybe not making money this year is part of his plan.
The Trump Taj Mahal is closing and most Trump hotels have had a yuuge loss in occupancy and profit the last 8 months.
well, how else do you think he's going to come up with a 5 billion dollar LOSS, so he can keep from paying taxes for the next 20 years?
(hint: business as usual, for him)

Last edited:
well, how the hell do you think he's going to come with a 5 billion dollar LOSS, so he can keep from paying taxes for the next 20 years?
(hint: business as usual, for him)

1982_MenAtWork-BusinessAsUsual.jpg

great pop album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back