OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm blown away by the number of women I know who are caught up in the language on that tape and are OK with the implications of what he's saying. I'm like "Don't you get what he's talking about doing here?" The word "pussy" is not the issue here.

Also, I was informed by the wife of a friend yesterday that all men talk like that when women aren't around.:annoyed:

I'm blown away by the number of women I know who are caught up in the language on that tape and are OK with the implications of what he's saying. I'm like "Don't you get what he's talking about doing here?" The word "pussy" is not the issue here.

Also, I was informed by the wife of a friend yesterday that all men talk like that when women aren't around.:annoyed:

Its a sad commentary on what some folks consider "normal" or "acceptable".

20286031.jpg

are people really this dumb?

trump claims he is a changed man from the comments he made ten years ago. let's forget it and move on.

goes after clinton's husband for things he said and did 20 years ago.

His point was that not only is Bill Clinton a rapist and sexual predator, but that Hillary went after the women Bill had done things to and with. Showing that where he was just talking, both Clintons have a history and don't really stand for women.

I keep hearing Trump supporters claim that Hillary Clinton publicly bad mouthed Bill's women, but no one can show me video or audio of Clinton doing so. I find lots of references where Bill's women have claimed that Hillary has attacked them publicly. but no actual attacks.

Am I just not looking hard enough?

I keep hearing Trump supporters claim that Hillary Clinton publicly bad mouthed Bill's women, but no one can show me video or audio of Clinton doing so. I find lots of references where Bill's women have claimed that Hillary has attacked them publicly. but no actual attacks.

Am I just not looking hard enough?

Here's a story:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/jones111498.htm

But also, if the women that accused Bill of these indiscretions were lying, why would the Clintons waste an opportunity to sue them for defamation and clear their name?

Only thing I can think of anyway. :-/

Most guys I know talk like that..

There's a difference between talking locker room guy talk and actually getting a BJ in the Whitehouse..

Am I missing something??

I'm blown away by how many women are supporting Trump, period.

I am not based on the Trump supporters that I know and have talked to, he is like a mad libs candidate; pick the couple of issues that you align with him on and blindspot everything else. That is ultimately the take away...all issues are acknowledge but easily dismissed as irrelevant or unimportant.

I think the important thing to remember is that these are civil cases, not criminal prosecutions. Anyone with the court filing fee can sue anyone for anything. I can sue Clinton or Trump for the pain and suffering associated with raping me. I'm not trying to marginalize any of these women's claims of sexual assault at the hands of the individuals in questions, just pointing out that a civil case isn't the same as a criminal trial. These women might have perfectly legitimate claims.

You know what's funny? Alex Jones said on Sunday that an insider told his crew what tactics the Clinton group were going to do and he specifically mentioned this story and today the story comes out.

That story was posted on Friday. Not exactly clairvoyant. The case is older than that.

So the Trump accusations are baseless but the Clinton accusations are obviously true?

OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back