OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
14601045_10157616161195078_6529559756212399027_n.png

http://www.wsj.com/articles/house-republicans-seek-proper-response-to-donald-trump-video-1476112495

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R., Wis.) told House Republicans Monday morning that he wouldn't defend or campaign with Donald Trump in the next month, but didn't rescind his endorsement of the GOP presidential nominee.

Mr. Ryan told House Republicans they should make their own decision about whether to maintain their support for Mr. Trump after video from 2005 surfaced Friday in which the nominee said he had kissed and groped women without their consent. The speaker told lawmakers in a conference call on Monday that they should do whatever they deemed best in their own districts, according to people on the call.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/house-republicans-seek-proper-response-to-donald-trump-video-1476112495

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R., Wis.) told House Republicans Monday morning that he wouldn't defend or campaign with Donald Trump in the next month, but didn't rescind his endorsement of the GOP presidential nominee.

Mr. Ryan told House Republicans they should make their own decision about whether to maintain their support for Mr. Trump after video from 2005 surfaced Friday in which the nominee said he had kissed and groped women without their consent. The speaker told lawmakers in a conference call on Monday that they should do whatever they deemed best in their own districts, according to people on the call.

Way to take a stand, man.

I'm so tempted to comment on a facebook post so as to drag my ultra liberal professor friend Bridget into contact with the super conservative rural Trumpette I went to grade school with named Kim.

It would be the angry cat fight of the century. Facebook might have to shut down to clean up the blood.

I'm so tempted to comment on a facebook post so as to drag my ultra liberal professor friend Bridget into contact with the super conservative rural Trumpette I went to grade school with named Kim.

It would be the angry cat fight of the century. Facebook might have to shut down to clean up the blood.
Do it. And then share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My wife is an ultra-liberal professor and tends to avoid those sorts of... "discussions". Having had them before they tend to be fruitless. We live in a world where people will reject the science behind why the sky is blue (light refraction through our atmosphere) and tell you it's actually because God thought it was a pretty color. We live in a world where if you tell people that they're drinking dihydrogen monoxide they'll freak out that they shouldn't put things in their bodies that they can't pronounce, not realizing it's water and that EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE is chemicals and has a chemical name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back