OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going to leave this here.... :embarrassed:

Ca3GhvzW8AAHyPD.jpg

If the US does the right thing and doesn't vote Drumpf, you can all laugh at us in the UK as we will be officially more stupid.

I still can't believe the people who were stupid enough yo vote leaving the EU. I am still raging at this absolute stupidity clusterfuck :mad:

If the US does the right thing and doesn't vote Drumpf, you can all laugh at us in the UK as we will be officially more stupid.

I still can't believe the people who were stupid enough yo vote leaving the EU. I am still raging at this absolute stupidity clusterfuck :mad:

they're called 'sheeple' for a reason. you can herd them up and tell them some scary lies and they'll do whatever you want them to. they'll vote to turn off the sun, if you scare them enough.

they're called 'sheeple' for a reason. you can herd them up and tell them some scary lies and they'll do whatever you want them to. they'll vote to turn off the sun, if you scare them enough.

Or appeal to their 'patriotism': vote for them and they will make those pesky furners go away and make the country great again

Or appeal to their 'patriotism': vote for them and they will make those pesky furners go away and make the country great again
yea.
i'm still trying to figure out just what period in time the dumpster is talking about when he says 'make america great again'.

This just in....Trump will not win...

A liberal gov in the US and a liberal gov in Canada is always a cool deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back