OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she dies, I don't think my little heart could handle it. She's the sexiest woman on the planet, and she's the best of us all.

She used to be very pretty, IMHO.

ginsburg.png

In his Wilmington, North Carolina rally Tuesday, Donald Trump talked about Hillary Clinton and the 2nd Amendment, saying, "Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick ... her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is, I don't know."

Never underestimate how low Trump will go.

In his Wilmington, North Carolina rally Tuesday, Donald Trump talked about Hillary Clinton and the 2nd Amendment, saying, "Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick ... her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is, I don't know."

Never underestimate how low Trump will go.

Nate Silver projects Trump has between a 5% to 20% chance of winning, depending on which forecast model you choose. With 90 days until the election, I wouldn't be surprised to see that number go under 1% in the "Now Cast" model.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus

He’s throwing the election on purpose. Today he’s said he won’t change because he’s winning and suggested that guns rights advocates should kill Clinton. Nobody who actually wants to win would do that.

Nate Silver projects Trump has between a 5% to 20% chance of winning, depending on which forecast model you choose. With 90 days until the election, I wouldn't be surprised to see that number go under 1% in the "Now Cast" model.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus

At least this page helps indicate why I'm so overwhelmed and feel like I'm surrounded by gun waving, bible thumping, cheeto heads all day long.... because I am. :embarrassed:

It pains me to be in such a red state, where they excuse away every Trump gaff and keep trying to convince everyone that trickle down economics worked "in the good ole days" and will work again. :annoyed:

As long as Drumpf doesn't win the election, my blood pressure can go back down and I can go about my life being silently surrounded by racists and conspiracy theorists. :facepalm:

At least this page helps indicate why I'm so overwhelmed and feel like I'm surrounded by gun waving, bible thumping, cheeto heads all day long.... because I am. :embarrassed:

It pains me to be in such a red state, where they excuse away every Trump gaff and keep trying to convince everyone that trickle down economics worked "in the good ole days" and will work again. :annoyed:

As long as Drumpf doesn't win the election, my blood pressure can go back down and I can go about my life being silently surrounded by racists and conspiracy theorists. :facepalm:

You live in Indiana. Why is any of this surprising to you?

You live in Indiana. Why is any of this surprising to you?

The City of South Bend is quite diverse and democratic. We even have a young, gay mayor who everyone loves and will likely re-elect as long as he's running.

Drive a couple miles and the word "liberal" becomes a swear word. :cry:

The City of South Bend is quite diverse and democratic. We even have a young, gay mayor who everyone loves and will likely re-elect as long as he's running.

Drive a couple miles and the word "liberal" becomes a swear word. :cry:

Liberal is a swear word everywhere. :embarrassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back