OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the sneaking suspicion that this year's republican election strategy was penned by Mr Mackey.

hqdefault.jpg

I turned on NPR while I was washing dishes tonight. Newt was ranting. I couldn't take it.

Why did his parents name him after a lizard? I guess that explains why he's so angry.
technically....a newt is an amphibian....not a lizard.....but who's counting.

And Cruz gets up there and tells them center stage to "vote your conscience" up and down the ballot.

OMFG

Say what you will, but he has balls.

I just watched part of his speech. Good for him. I can't stand the guy but it shows he has a pair and isn't afraid to speak his mind. It makes him a bit more scary though to now know all of his positions on issues are real and not just pandering to get votes.

Trumpkin (noun ): one who highest ambitions for the country are loathesome.

Last edited:
I turned on NPR this morning and they were in the middle of an interview with someone whose voice I didn't recognize. It was about three or four minutes of batshit crazy nonsense and I was utterly entranced. Then the interview was concluded with, "Mr. Falwell, thanks very much for speaking with us today."

:grin:

I turned on NPR this morning and they were in the middle of an interview with someone whose voice I didn't recognize. It was about three or four minutes of batshit crazy nonsense and I was utterly entranced. Then the interview was concluded with, "Mr. Falwell, thanks very much for speaking with us today."

Same thing happened to me.

I just watched part of his speech. Good for him. I can't stand the guy but it shows he has a pair and isn't afraid to speak his mind. It makes him a bit more scary though to now know all of his positions on issues are real and not just pandering to get votes.
oh yea. somebody reported, back when everyone was still running, that they overheard his dad at a fund raiser telling folks that "when my son becomes president he is going to make america a christian run country."

well, yea. he's the grand wizard of batshit crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back