OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good. Strong optics...

View attachment 28414
hitler_returning_fire.jpg

It was Falwell Jr., but the apple clearly doesn't fall too far. Honestly, he might as well have been smearing feces in his hair and barking at a dumpster.

I bet there are much better folks to give the "evangelical" side, like perhaps maybe somebody who doesn't advocate for more guns so we can shoot the Muslims before they shoot us (or maybe I went to the wrong Sunday School), but that doesn't fit the narrative and get people as worked up.

You could hear the disbelief and borderline contempt for the guy in the interviewer's voice.

I bet there are much better folks to give the "evangelical" side, like perhaps maybe somebody who doesn't advocate for more guns so we can shoot the Muslims before they shoot us (or maybe I went to the wrong Sunday School), but that doesn't fit the narrative and get people as worked up.

You could hear the disbelief and borderline contempt for the guy in the interviewer's voice.

I really wish they would stop giving these guys a place to spew their views. There are plenty of level headed religious folks out there and they never get a voice. It is always the batshit crazy ones who get on TV or the radio. I always have to remind myself these folks don't represent all of the christians out there. That most of them are good people.

I really wish they would stop giving these guys a place to spew their views. There are plenty of level headed religious folks out there and they never get a voice. It is always the batshit crazy ones who get on TV or the radio. I always have to remind myself these folks don't represent all of the christians out there. That most of them are good people.
Without getting all religious, I have my views, and they are that it is about "agape" style love or your higher power and of your fellow humans, and treating others as you would be treated. Stated basically and boiled down. There are a lot of people out there that feel and believe the same way. None of it means that science doesn't apply or that every word of the Bible is to be treated literally, or that our secular and public govt. should be governed by or intertwined with religious tenets, etc., etc., etc. But you never hear from any of those folks. Heck, the new Pope is a lot more in line with what I just said (if not completely), and though you heard about him a year or so ago, you hear nothing about even him now. Not that I consider myself a truly practicing Roman Catholic any more.

Last edited:
Had lunch with my dad today. He ranted and raved about how much he hates Trump, but says he hates Clinton more, and won't vote for her. I told him to vote for Johnson or Stein then and he said that's the same as a vote for Hillary. :shrug:

Had lunch with my dad today. He ranted and raved about how much he hates Trump, but says he hates Clinton more, and won't vote for her. I told him to vote for Johnson or Stein then and he said that's the same as a vote for Hillary. :shrug:

I've been told by Clinton supporters that a vote for a third party is a vote for Trump. So if they both think a vote not for their candidate is a vote by proxy for the other candidate, then obviously voting for a third party is the right thing to do.

I've been told by Clinton supporters that a vote for a third party is a vote for Trump. So if they both think a vote not for their candidate is a vote by proxy for the other candidate, then obviously voting for a third party is the right thing to do.

When I told Ashlee what dad said her response was "Well, your dad makes a lot of bad decisions." I said, "Yeah, and I'm one of them. :embarrassed:"

Alex Jones just crashed the Young Turk's live broadcast with Roger Stone in tow and there was a huge shouting match.

:messedup:

TYT has been annoying the shit out of me but wow, both those people are massive pieces of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back