OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...he-obama-administration?utm_source=vicenewsfb

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 7.47.08 PM.png

to elect the person you want for Prez. and not have one forced on you by gerrymander.
Or forced on you by winning the popular vote down south. I don't see the point unless it was popular vote in the state and we just do away with districting.

What I said would be exactly what half of the voting base would think. "What does it help if we even win our state, they're just going to give our votes away anyhow because of blah blah blah..."

Pitchforks and tiki torches.

I was being purposely blunt before. Rhetorical question.

Last thing we need is more Dems staying at home. The Republicans will show up, that's historically proven fact.

Could Sessions appoint the Republican challenger until the election they were already running in? Or does this fall solely on NY State Reps?

State AG is an elected office. There is a team of deputies, though I’m not sure how succession works, and if Cuomo can appoint someone. Regardless, Sessions has no jurisdiction.

State AG is an elected office. There is a team of deputies, though I’m not sure how succession works, and if Cuomo can appoint someone. Regardless, Sessions has no jurisdiction.
yep, it's totally a state thing. if there were no deputies left, i think it falls to the governor to appoint a new AG.

Last edited:
well, they've got to kick all these people out, so they can make more money.
isn't that what america is about? profit at all costs?
#fuckamerica

But if we organized society outside of a profit motive, I might not have nice things and I might lack a panoply of consumer choices that give me passing joys as I recover from a long day of lording my modest privileges over other people whom I look down upon. What’s a boy to do?

I guess freedom isn’t free. Oh well...what’s new on Netflix?

#thisiswhathegemonylookslike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back