OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defeat from the jaws of victory! How about a Biden/Kerry ticket in 2020 for good measure.
I think Biden would be a Bad Ass President. The first since Teddy Roosevelt to have a set of brass balls and no fucks left to give.

He'd straighten shit out real fuckin' quick like. He'd be signing executive orders neutering the asshats like McConnell left and right.

He'd carry a big stick... And put it right up the GOP's ass.

I think Biden would be a Bad Ass President. The first since Teddy Roosevelt to have a set of brass balls and no fucks left to give.

He'd straighten shit out real fuckin' quick like. He'd be signing executive orders neutering the asshats like McConnell left and right.

He'd carry a big stick... And put it right up the GOP's ass.

Democrat Trump?!?

You do realize that Scranton Joe isn’t really the guy as portrayed in the Onion, right?

Reactions: OGG
Lawmakers propose giving top NY prosecutor power to bypass Trump pardons
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...=Feed:+reuters/topNews+(News+/+US+/+Top+News)

"New York state lawmakers on Friday introduced legislation to give the state’s attorney general and other local prosecutors the power to bring criminal charges against people pardoned by U.S. President Donald Trump."

"The bill is intended to close what New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman called a loophole in state law that could permit Trump to pardon people for state crimes, which he has no authority to do, as well as federal crimes."

"Passage could make it harder for Trump aides who might be pardoned to escape prosecution, even if special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russia’s role in the 2016 presidential election were shut down."

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAcop0

Indiana abortion law signed by Mike Pence ruled unconstitutional
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/poli...bortion-law-court-unconstitutional/index.html

"A federal appeals court has ruled that an Indiana abortion law signed by Vice President Mike Pence when he served as the state's governor is unconstitutional.

The legislation, signed by Pence in March 2016, imposed restrictions on a woman's ability to seek an abortion, including in cases where the child would be born with a disability."

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAcop0

Indiana abortion law signed by Mike Pence ruled unconstitutional
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/poli...bortion-law-court-unconstitutional/index.html

"A federal appeals court has ruled that an Indiana abortion law signed by Vice President Mike Pence when he served as the state's governor is unconstitutional.

The legislation, signed by Pence in March 2016, imposed restrictions on a woman's ability to seek an abortion, including in cases where the child would be born with a disability."
F**k that guy.

I've noticed long ago how Trump especially always uses "we, them, ours, theirs, us , they, etc" the motherfucker ALWAYS uses dividers....he's a dick as we all know so there is that.
and he's been doing it for nearly 40 years, and it's a big part of how he got elected. so what's that say about US (the nation)?

it's how every president has motivated the nation to support/fight a war.
i guess we're at war with ourselves now.

and he's been doing it for nearly 40 years, and it's a big part of how he got elected. so what's that say about US (the nation)?

it's how every president has motivated the nation to support/fight a war.
i guess we're at war with ourselves now.

He didn't win the popular vote so it only says something about less than half our nation. Which is still a lot.

As expected, The Cock Holster In Chief was at His Florida estate instead of the Barbara Bush funeral today. I knew he wasn't going to attend and sure enough, he's got yet another golf weekend planned.

It is best that he didn't show up and make someone's funeral all about him.

31124542_10157028297325021_5153801849983381926_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back