Official Pragestock 2010 Thread

The lawn is now mowed. I need to tidy up the computer desk in the attic, and the floors need swept. Other than that, I think we're about as ready as we're gonna get on my end. :thu:
 
I am sad to report that I'll not be able to send along any spice mix to the event. I have been waiting on a shipment of a key ingredient, and I've been told it will not arrive till sometime next week. You would taste the difference if it was left out, so rather than supply an inferior batch, I'll wait untill I can make it right. The stuff in question is a dried multi pepper blend that I buy from a local hot sauce maker. Not burn your boots off hot, but it adds warmth to the blend. Sorry folks.
:cry: Thanks for trying though
 
If anybody coming to P-Stock would like to take home a large grey neutered male Siberian Husky, he's yours. :mad:

Looks like when I get home this evening, I'm fixing the fence. :mad: :mad:
 
Where exactly is Pragestock? I may very well make a transatlantic appearance next year :eek:

I'll be going next year if all goes as planned.
Then again, I was supposed to be there this year as well. :embarrassed:

Another Euro attending would be cool though. :)
 
If anybody coming to P-Stock would like to take home a large grey neutered male Siberian Husky, he's yours. :mad:

Looks like when I get home this evening, I'm fixing the fence. :mad: :mad:

DON'T Fix the fence yet..... wait until after we get the beer truck through there!!!!! :grin:
 
How far from NYC is West Virginia?

It looks like this Qatar gig is a sealed deal (as long as I don't turn out to have HIV, TB or Hepatitis :eek: ) so I'll have a bit of scratch next year and I could make a road trip out of this bad boy :)
 
How far from NYC is West Virginia?

It looks like this Qatar gig is a sealed deal (as long as I don't turn out to have HIV, TB or Hepatitis :eek: ) so I'll have a bit of scratch next year and I could make a road trip out of this bad boy :)

534 miles...around 9 1/2 hours according to Google Maps.
 
Well drummergirl works 3 on Friday, so I'll probably leave here when she does at around 2:30ish, pick up some supplies and be on my way. GoogleMaps is saying ~3hrs, so I'll go ahead and mark a Friday @ 5:57:24 ETA on my arrival (accuracy +/- 1.28%).
 
Well drummergirl works 3 on Friday, so I'll probably leave here when she does at around 2:30ish, pick up some supplies and be on my way. GoogleMaps is saying ~3hrs, so I'll go ahead and mark a Friday @ 5:57:24 ETA on my arrival (accuracy +/- 1.28%).

If you're in Morgantown proper, you should be able to make it in a shade under 3 hours. I'm thinking it usually takes me about 2:45 or so.
 
So - do we start an new thread for the actual event of do we just tack everything on to this thread? This time tomorrow I should be getting ready to land in Detroit (rock city).......
 
So - do we start an new thread for the actual event of do we just tack everything on to this thread? This time tomorrow I should be getting ready to land in Detroit (rock city).......


I vote on a new thread. That way we won't have to remember to go to page 20 to find pics. :embarrassed:
 
Back
Top