Official Pragestock 2010 Thread

Don't overdo it Prages - I can help you with stuff Thursday night......

I should be able to finish the attic up (pretty much) in the morning before work. Then I'll concentrate on getting the lawn mowed. There may be a few small things left to do after you get here, but it shouldn't be too much.

Also, I think my old high school bandmate may get here Thursday night as well, so I don't want to have too much work to do. :thu:
 
I have a Zoom Q3 video cam i'll be bringing, along with a couple 'toys' that should be fun to mess with once a few beers have been had. :grin:
 
Dave

I think I have a beer truck I'm looking at borrowing. I think they wont notice it out where Greg lives. If he open's a hole in the fence, we'll park it behind the house near the acoustic porch :tongue:
 
I'll have a video camera too. I'll bring a tripod for it. Plus the cable to dump it to Prages computer before I leave.
 
Alright, I just got clarification from Mrs. P.

Beer truck is okay.

Cutting a hole in the fence to park it beside the acoustic porch...that's a no-go. :embarrassed:
 
Is Mrs. P leaving for the weekend just because I'm going to be there? :cry:

No, not entirely. :embarrassed:

She left us last year too. Spending the weekend watching us drinking and hearing us make a lot of noise is not something she really wants to do. :embarrassed: It's not that she doesn't want to meet you guys. :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

That, and our trail running club has their annual camp and run this weekend too.
 
Before PRAGESSTOCK 2009

DSC01101.jpg


After PRAGESTOCK 2009

LinoRecovery.jpg
 
Looks like I wont make it :(

The guys remodeling my bathroom won't be done 'til Friday. I wanted to leave Friday so I'd have roughly a full day there. Since I'd have to take off Saturday night. I just can't see driving all day Saturday morning, spending a couple hours there, and driving all night back to MI.
 
Looks like I wont make it :(

The guys remodeling my bathroom won't be done 'til Friday. I wanted to leave Friday so I'd have roughly a full day there. Since I'd have to take off Saturday night. I just can't see driving all day Saturday morning, spending a couple hours there, and driving all night back to MI.

No, that would suck, especially since the bulk of the party will be on Saturday evening.
 
I am sad to report that I'll not be able to send along any spice mix to the event. I have been waiting on a shipment of a key ingredient, and I've been told it will not arrive till sometime next week. You would taste the difference if it was left out, so rather than supply an inferior batch, I'll wait untill I can make it right. The stuff in question is a dried multi pepper blend that I buy from a local hot sauce maker. Not burn your boots off hot, but it adds warmth to the blend. Sorry folks.
 
Where exactly is Pragestock? I may very well make a transatlantic appearance next year :eek:
 
Back
Top