Hey Euro's its that time again (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right, friends (and Acadia)? wave0

45 minutes till my day ends, thank feck. I'm currently learning Pro/ENGINEER. Any of you ever worked with that? It's 3D computer aided design software for those that don't know what I'm talking about. Quite the steep learning curve. My brain starts melting about every 20 minutes.
 
All right, friends (and Acadia)? wave0

45 minutes till my day ends, thank feck. I'm currently learning Pro/ENGINEER. Any of you ever worked with that? It's 3D computer aided design software for those that don't know what I'm talking about. Quite the steep learning curve. My brain starts melting about every 20 minutes.

Sounds a bit Greek :embarrassed:
 
Morning all :Wave:

Ordinary spring weather here :eek:, but the lawn-mowing must happen today. :mad: It's not actually the mowing that I mind; it's the pre-mowing collecting up of cat shit that is the most unpleasant part.
I'm very excited today thanks to a completely unexpected 'phone call with an invitation that I am delighted and both flattered and honoured to receive. It's cricket-related, so I won't bore you with the details. :embarrassed:
 
All right, friends (and Acadia)? wave0

45 minutes till my day ends, thank feck. I'm currently learning Pro/ENGINEER. Any of you ever worked with that? It's 3D computer aided design software for those that don't know what I'm talking about. Quite the steep learning curve. My brain starts melting about every 20 minutes.

Never worked with it. It's like CAD, isn't it?
 
Oh joy of joys. I got a free 10 euro voucher from a "Music Store Köln" for answering an online questionaire. What did I buy with my huge winnings? A play-a-long Guns n Roses Drumming CD/book thing.

Dont you all be getting judgmental now, it was the only thing they had that was cheap.
 
Afternoon all :Wave:

I'm currently learning Pro/ENGINEER. Any of you ever worked with that? It's 3D computer aided design software for those that don't know what I'm talking about. Quite the steep learning curve. My brain starts melting about every 20 minutes.

Oh yes, it's a total bitch. Depending on what you're trying to achieve Modo is worth a look as a 3D modelling package. A lot easier to get to grips with.

A play-a-long Guns n Roses Drumming CD/book thing.

Dont you all be getting judgmental now, it was the only thing they had that was cheap.

I can't help being judgmental, it sounds shite. Unless they replaced Axl Rose's hideous whiny vocals with someone who can really sing.

Like Justin Beiber :embarrassed:
 
Morning, all (even Acadia!) wave0

How are you all this sunny Monday? Actually I say sunny, but it's been pretty rainy over here today. I might have to use an umbrella when I go home in my t-shirt!
 
Morning ponces

Its super sunny here. So sunny that in my lunch hour im going to buy some chips and sit in the sun. Thats life in the fast lane I think.
 
Morning all, being back at work after a bank holiday weekend sucks. At least it makes it a short work week!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top