Give me something to watch on Netflix

The wife and I are liking HBO's House of the Dragon. It's a Game Of Thrones prequel.

In season 2, episode 3, they did something i have never seen in a non-X rated movie. They had a brothel seen where a woman was performing oral sex on a dude. They had a prop schlong, and the gal was going to town. It caught us off guard.

Last edited:
Sorry, not a selling point. If I want to see head I'll just head to the appropriate website.
That wasn't my first beer.
I wasn't trying to sell it with the bj scene. I was pointing out how I had never seen something like that in a non x-rated movie. I thought there were on screen penetration rules that prevented it. Skinemax has never done it.

We enjoy House of the Dragon because it's a cheesey, dragon fantasy soap opera that keeps us coming back for more.

Last edited:
That wasn't aimed at you specifically. I've seen this popping up on social media and it seems like shock advertisement at this point.

I never watched GoT, never was interested in HotD and this only further alienates me.

That wasn't aimed at you specifically. I've seen this popping up on social media and it seems like shock advertisement at this point.

I never watched GoT, never was interested in HotD and this only further alienates me.
Where does it all ends? Exploding mayonnaise packets?

We enjoyed GOT.

Last edited:
What was the awful HBO show that tried moving into hardcore sex and viewers and critics hated it? I remember the premiere episode featured a woman giving a hand job to an uncanny valley prosthesis and I was trapped between gagging and giggling.

Watched 3 Body Problem, liked it a lot, but the Panama ship sorta temporarilly ruined it for me for a few reasons.

Still a good watch.

Back