What was that??? K State wasn't going to beat OSU??? tadow, how ya likem now
Sent from my m865 using Tapatalk 2
Somebody please beat Alabama and shut those hicks up. Please. For crying out loud.
Ags will try this weekend. It's a bit of a long shot, but the A&M offense has been rolling and 'bama may be on a let down after their last minute win over perennial rival LSU. If A&M wins, that'll shake up the BCS enough that the SEC may not have a shot at the national title this year.
if they went to the BCS title game 2 years in a row without even playing in the SEC championship, I would have never watched another snap of college football.

A one loss SEC team still goes to the title game. A&M doesn't stand a chance in that game.
You think so? Even if ND, K state and Oregon win out? That would be tough to justify.
You're pretty sure of yourself Rev, I guess time will tell
Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk 2
I think you're exaggerating here.
![]()
not at all. I have barely watched any this year after Bama being in it last year.
Alabama was the best team last year.

They weren't even the best team in their conference, if they were, they would have been in the conference championship![]()
The best team in the country this year is not in the SEC. It is in the Big Ten and it is Penn State.
If by "best" you mean "my favorite."
rotflmao
Thanks, I needed that.
Yeah, I need it too. The Big Ten reeks this year (and has been pretty mediocre for a while). I'd love to see someone break the stranglehold of the SEC, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. The PAC12 teams can't be bothered with defense, the Big12 or whatever they are now are the same, and quite frankly there aren't any other conferences out there.
FSU is a good team...it'll be interesting to see them against a good opponent. Their schedule thus far is an absolute joke. The ACC is down further than usual.
ND is a good team, but the Pitt game should trouble the true believers.
I don't know about the Pitt game being troublesome. There's all kinds of shit that goes into a football game each week. I think ND was coming off the high of playing their best game to date and Pitt came in wanting to be a spoiler. It took ND by surprise. I liked that they didn't give up, even if they needed a little luck there at the end.