cats crack me up

F2DD4276-640B-498E-9373-30280CB3C1A5.jpeg
nUuiYzEu9TdztAti2

If you can't blend in, make friends with a big dog.
George (RIP) and Ziggy
7595974268_187134ac78_b.jpg

Nub and Cali were the best of kitteh girl buddies.
5916039677_71335774c2_b.jpg

Cali was a huge Norwegian Snow Cat.
13548524623_7b6df9f723_b.jpg
That middle pic is one of sweetest things I have ever seen.

Reactions: Tig
Mr. Flash and Morty

And... One of Morty being the neediest, most human dependant, non-aloof cat I've ever seen. He's more like a puppy. Lil bastard follows me everywhere, and has to lay right below my chin. It's still somewhat "cute" since he's still just a small kitten, but when he gets to be the size of Flash... Dammit!

And finally, Obi just chillin' with me on the couch in the garage.

8f3c7b3137d329e32cbcea4db8e459a6.jpg
524e27d94d50c5342217df3ddbb74e56.jpg
5cfafb444cbc896d9b09e8a907557860.jpg

Okay, so my cats have started working as a team to ambush me.

I have a small end table with a lamp by the back door, and the bigger cat Achilles loves to jump up there and meow for treats. We call it his "begging spot." Sometimes he gets them and sometimes he doesn't, but when he does, I give treats to both the cats.

I've noticed the past couple of days that the little black cat Luna, who is normally very quiet and rarely meows, has started to come into where I am (generally my office) and meow at me. Then she'll walk a short distance, turn and meow again. If I get up to follow her, she leads me to where Achilles is sitting in his begging spot, at which point they both meow at me. It's so cute that I feel compelled to give them treats for their cooperation.

Though some might be more inclined to call it "conspiracy."

Last edited:
Okay, so my cats have started working as a team to ambush me.

I have a small end table with a lamp by the back door, and the bigger car Achilles loves to jump up there and meow for treats. We call it his "begging spot." Sometimes he gets them and sometimes he doesn't, but when he does, I give treats to both the cats.

I've noticed the past couple of days that the little black cat Luna, who is normally very quiet and only meows for food or treats, has started to come into where I am (generally my office) and meow at me. Then she'll walk a short distance, turn and meow again. If I get up to follow her, she leads me to where Achilles is sitting in his begging spot, at which point they both meow at me. It's so cute that I feel compelled to give them treats for their cooperation.

Though some might be more inclined to call it "conspiracy."

It's training, and you are progressing well.

Back