Hey Euro's its that time again (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@work and not inspired. Rather be sitting outside in the sun with a drink (or two) :bor:
 
morning all :Wave:

Been to the doctors this morning. A small cyst on my neck that I have had for more years than I can remember and has never been in any way troublesome has suddenly become infected and is now very swollen, red and painful. Penicillin. Not a happy bunny.
 
morning all :Wave:

Been to the doctors this morning. A small cyst on my neck that I have had for more years than I can remember and has never been in any way troublesome has suddenly become infected and is now very swollen, red and painful. Penicillin. Not a happy bunny.

ouch, cyst mojo :(
 
Afternoon Les Boys

All quiet on the western front here. Tomorrow is a day off plus ive taken Friday off as were off to some godforsaken hellhole in the old East Germany with friends. If its shit ill let you know.
 
Afternoon Les Boys

All quiet on the western front here. Tomorrow is a day off plus ive taken Friday off as were off to some godforsaken hellhole in the old East Germany with friends. If its shit ill let you know.

The old East is awesome! :whisper: Just don't tell the people you're from the West :cop:
 
Saw this on facebook earlier:

"First Thatcher dies then Fergie retires. Somewhere there is a Scouser with a lamp and one wish left!"


:grin:

Brilliant :grin:

Afternoon Les Boys

All quiet on the western front here. Tomorrow is a day off plus ive taken Friday off as were off to some godforsaken hellhole in the old East Germany with friends. If its shit ill let you know.

We have a gig booked in what I believe is the old East Germany – a place called Erfurt. I'd be very interested to know if it's shit :thu:
 
Morning porridge eaters,

cheeky half day in work today, going to see Bill Bailey tonight :rawk: :thu:
 
Morning wok, stu.

Had band practice last night and tried a Marshall compact 4 x 12 with my Trace Elliot Super Tramp Combo. 5 x 12" trouser flapping ensued! :rawk:

 
Excellent. I almost never get the chance to plug into a big amp. In fact now that I think about it, I haven't at all since my daughter was born 6.5 years ago. I've pretty much forgotten how fantastic it is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top