Gary Blanchard
beloved, local musician
And I'm back. I passed my test and now have a worthless piece of paper that says I'm smart.
Bet yours was cheaper than mine.
:(And I'm back. I passed my test and now have a worthless piece of paper that says I'm smart.
:(Bet yours was cheaper than mine.:(
Congrats, Saturn!
Saturn - I'm impressed. Those CISCO tests are not easy.
Why is it that spending one day with one person can throw me back into the deep depths of depression? It just took one day with mom. Now I'm down in the dumps.
It is like "Name that tune" for the modern age. You pick a genre of music and five songs are played. The person that guesses the fastest wins. You win coins that let you purchase more genres. Totally addictive and some cool genres.
And I'm back. I passed my test and now have a worthless piece of paper that says I'm smart.

You got me there...
So now you're a credentialed smartass?![]()

So now you're a credentialed smartass?![]()
I got that certification years ago.![]()

That's a requirement to be able to post here.![]()
So now you can fix there shit AND cut them with snide remarks at the same time?
Quitter
Yep been doing that for over a year now. Even took a shot at my boss yesterday but because I can fix shit he didn't fire me.
...and?
Smart ass is way better than dumb ass.
Smart ass is way better than dumb ass.