The new BS thread that Mark forced us to create.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey buddy. :)

There's been some additions to the family since last we spoke. I do believe you will approve.

:thu:

Hey everyone! I've had a crazy few months, but it's good to be back. Hope everyone is well!

I had one of those PK. Great guitar. When I have the funds, I seriously want a bass contour on every guitar I own.

Bob, I'll try to get some pics. We just moved, and were having the place painted. So not only is everything in a box, all of the boxes are buried under plastic...ugh.

Did you move out of the townhouse already?
 
Morning :Wave:

Hey, jurrrry!

Have a pseudo day off today and tomorrow (only have to work if something catastrophic happens :eek:). Since I gotta go to the dentist tomorrow morning to get two fillings replaced, I am using today to go on a music store journey. Gonna return the Kustom powered monitor I bought, since I no longer have the POD HD, plus I'm gonna trade in my acoustic drum set I got a few months ago...and get a pedal or two, plus maybe something else, since I'll have over $500 credit :thu:.
 
I hate Cisco!!!!!!!

I've been studying for my stupid Cisco Certs and it only reinforces my dislike for Cisco. My company is a Cicso partner so the engineers are required to have certification. This sucks! Wish me luck and mojo for my test this afternoon.
 
...while this is still a small community on a dedicated server its not the most powerful server in the world and our traffic is up over 30% over last month already...I'd like to try and keep the place running as efficiently as I can on my limited IT experience.

I can't for one minute imagine why... :embarrassed: :) :thu:
 
I don't want to venture all the way to amps/guitar, so hi! I never messed around with heads/cabs before, so I need some help. What kind of cab do I need for this? SS Marshall from the 80's-90's! Could I use an 8 ohm cab? What kind of cables do I need to connect it?

ZBMvEnx.jpg
 
You moved again?

:thu:



Did you move out of the townhouse already?

Yep, lived there for 2 years, almost exactly. But, the wife wanted horses. So we bought her one, and it's costing us $500 a month just to keep the damn thing alive. So, we decided to move out to the country, but still in the DC metro area (Maryland). We've got a little farm house, a giant barn, and a few acres. And now we have another horse. :bfp: Chickens and goats will arrive in the spring... :) Quite the change, but I think I'll enjoy it. We'd been going out less and less, so it's not as much of a blow to leave the hood as it would have been a year ago. I'll miss it like hell though, and especially the commute. I was biking to work every day, and that ain't happenin anymore.
 
Yep, lived there for 2 years, almost exactly. But, the wife wanted horses. So we bought her one, and it's costing us $500 a month just to keep the damn thing alive. So, we decided to move out to the country, but still in the DC metro area (Maryland). We've got a little farm house, a giant barn, and a few acres. And now we have another horse. :bfp: Chickens and goats will arrive in the spring... :) Quite the change, but I think I'll enjoy it. We'd been going out less and less, so it's not as much of a blow to leave the hood as it would have been a year ago. I'll miss it like hell though, and especially the commute. I was biking to work every day, and that ain't happenin anymore.

Aw, that is TOO COOL! :thu:

I used to be more of a city boy myself, but over the years have really swung around to the peaceful quiet of the sticks. When I make my last move, my desire is to be in a smaller house with some land, trees, hills, and maybe a lake.

Congrats!
 
I am a city boy who was transplanted to small-town New England 7 years ago. Thirty years ago I think it wouldn't have worked but it is just the place for me now.
 
Why is it that spending one day with one person can throw me back into the deep depths of depression? It just took one day with mom. Now I'm down in the dumps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top