National Hockey League 2018-2019

Your team is winning so you're a fan again???

Sadly I missed almost the entire 2nd round and the entire 3rd round while I was away (no TV access). Actually I found I didn't really miss not have TV though it was a lot quieter without the background noise of the TV on (my wife tends to watch a lot more than I do as it is)
 
That was an exciting game. The third period especially. I’m glad the Blues found their game after the last two periods of game one.

It looks like the Blues have so far kept the Bruins top line quiet. That will be key obviously.

First playoff victory ever for the Blues!
 
Last edited:
I'm a fan, but geez, my team is having a Jekyll/Hyde post-season for the ages. Looked tired last night; better find their legs before Game 3.

Also, just generally, WTF are you talking about? I watch more hockey than probably everyone else here combined, save VTF. "fan again?" I don't think Californians understand complexity.
 
A true fan doesn't jump on and off the bandwagon. You declared your team dead and buried at least twice if I recall (I'm not going back over the posts to confirm). Since they never lost to Carolina I'm guessing you were all in during that series :grin:

You may have watched more hockey than I have in the last month for sure though..cause again no TV

But then again this might not be directed to me since I'm not american :shrug:
 
There are fewer points of view that I find more tiresome and infantile than those who think they hold a magic key to the definition of "True Fan."
 
I'd say closer to a third?

I'm sorry, I'm dying laughing (at myself). Hope y'all are enjoying the series .... nice hitting going on. Do not think Sundquist should be suspended, but whoever it was that slashed DeBrusk off the faceoff - that was horseshit.

Should be fun tonight.
 
Sweet Christ, if I ever want to ensure I die of a heart attack within 3 months, I'll take up sports gambling.

I lived in Las Vegas for two years, spent a whole quarter on a slot machine.
 
@335clone There's a difference between pointing out the inanity of arbitrarily defining True Fan and simply pointing out you don't know hockey very well. I can explain it to you if you need me to.

Gonna go have some coffee this morning, maybe fap to Coyle highlights.

717x0tiaxuL._SL1500_.jpg
 
Berube is an ass clown, whining about the calls.

Reality is that the Blues' only chance is when the Bruins don't show up. Sad thing is, the Bruins have made a habit of that this post-season, with four occurrences so far. Otherwise, the talent discrepancy is clear.
 
Back
Top