WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Reich so much.
He's growing on me. I went to the premiere of "Music for Ensemble and Orchestra" last week and really dug it, although I still don't completely understand what's going on other than the general gestural structures. I guess I better figure it out in the next three weeks when my term paper is due.

He's growing on me. I went to the premiere of "Music for Ensemble and Orchestra" last week and really dug it, although I still don't completely understand what's going on other than the general gestural structures. I guess I better figure it out in the next three weeks when my term paper is due.

A6945F1A-444F-4DBA-937B-A8DC26281621.png

Check out the free app.

Or you can start trying to learn/record ‘Electric Counterpoint’.

Dylan live 1964 (Bootleg Series Vol. 6)

I’m struck by 2 things:

1. Early solo Dylan is so good. I can sympathize with the folks who freaked when he moved on.
2. “Talkin’ John Birch Paranoid Blues” totally rings true today, decades later. Just substitute the characters with present-day ones, it’s uncanny.

I’m struck by 2 things:

1. Early solo Dylan is so good. I can sympathize with the folks who freaked when he moved on.
2. “Talkin’ John Birch Paranoid Blues” totally rings true today, decades later. Just substitute the characters with present-day ones, it’s uncanny.

Love that one.

I’m struck by 2 things:

3. Dylan and Joan Baez - two somewhat quirky voices that worked so well together.

The new Roine Stolt (Flower King) album that came out today.
Really really good.

And of course having Marco Minnemann doing the drums on it is never a bad thing. Bloody hell, he's a monster player. :embarrassed:

Seeing them live next Friday (double gig with Spock's Beard), that should be a cracking show. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back