Well, that escalated quickly.

Nah, you can get rid of the Blazer too. That is what I loved about my Jeep. You just pull the drain plugs and hose the whole thing out.

Nah, you can get rid of the Blazer too. That is what I loved about my Jeep. You just pull the drain plugs and hose the whole thing out.

Yeah, well, for right now both Jeeps have carpet and cloth seats. At some point down the road, we may end up pulling out the carpet out and doing a spray or roll on bed liner inside.

And some neoprene seat covers are definitely high up on the list of wants.

Yeah, well, for right now both Jeeps have carpet and cloth seats. At some point down the road, we may end up pulling out the carpet out and doing a spray or roll on bed liner inside.

Mine had vinyl seats and the "carpet" was more of an indoor/outdoor type of carpet. Once the weather got above 60 in the spring, I took the top off for the summer. If it rained, I would put on the bikini top.

Get rid of that Blazer while it can still be driven off your lot under it's own power.

I loaned my S10 to my daughter 4 months ago. I drive it for 4 years, she kills it in 4 months.

I just ordered neoprene seat covers for ours.

Btw tell @Mrs.P I'll let the four door slide.

cough, cough mini Hummer, cough not a Jeep.

I just ordered neoprene seat covers for ours.

Btw tell @Mrs.P I'll let the four door slide.

cough, cough mini Hummer, cough not a Jeep.

I was afraid it would drive like a minivan, but it drives just like mine...maybe a touch smoother due to the longer wheelbase.

I was afraid it would drive like a minivan, but it drives just like mine...maybe a touch smoother due to the longer wheelbase.
Yeah, they are really, really nice. I just wasn't going to pass up a chance to give Mrs. P shit. Especially since she expressed her distain for the 4 door days before buying one.

Btw did Erin leave a sweatshirt in your Jeep?

Yeah, they are really, really nice. I just wasn't going to pass up a chance to give Mrs. P shit. Especially since she expressed her distain for the 4 door days before buying one.

Btw did Erin leave a sweatshirt in your Jeep?

She did. I've been meaning to tell you.

PM me your address and I'll send it back.

Get rid of that Blazer while it can still be driven off your lot under it's own power.

I loaned my S10 to my daughter 4 months ago. I drive it for 4 years, she kills it in 4 months.

The Blazer as it sits now isn't worth much more than its weight as scrap.

I figure we can drive it the 30 miles per week that we drive it until it dies, and then we'll worry about hauling dogs in a really nice Jeep.

The only mod I would suggest is maybe front swaybar disconnects. Leave them connected on the street, but off road gives you a lot more front end travel.

Back