Well, that escalated quickly.

Prages

User Error
Mrs. P wanted a Jeep of her own.

What Mrs. P wants, Mrs. P gets.

IMG_20160827_185920.jpg
IMG_20160827_185858.jpg
IMG_20160827_185836.jpg

It took so long for you to get the first one. You probably won't need an SUV to haul your gear since she got the big one.

Holy crap. You guys really don't mess around.

No shit. We go for nearly a decade without buying a vehicle, and then buy two really nice ones in the same month.

Hers has all the same options as mine as far as power windows, locks, mirrors, etc. Has the same sound system. Same limited slip rear dif. Same 6 speed manual tranny.

Hers is a 2014, which means it has the 3.6 liter Pentastar engine that puts out about 250 hp (mine is a 3.8 liter rated at 202 HP). They feel about the same since hers is quite a bit heavier than mine. Of course, hers has a hard top, where mine is a soft top. Hers only had 54k miles on it.

So, we both have to keep working for another 4 years. :embarrassed:

Last edited:
party0

A co-worker of mine just posted on FB about his jeep. Some sort of flywheel busted all up when he started it after working his shift. The darned thing is/was made out of plastic :facepalm:

I hope you guy's Jeeps don't have plastic flywheels :embarrassed:

Awesome. I think I like the 4 door hardtop better. I say that partially because I like it better, and partially because I am a little afraid to not like Mrs. P's car better.

Back