Trio Band Creator on sale at Sweetwater

I have the + version and it is the best guitar related thing I have bought to date. For $50 this is definitely a no brainer. The looper is great but not completely necessary unless you are trying to use it in a live situation and there are better tools for that job anyway. As a thing to have around the house to be able to create backing to play to on the fly, this think is fantastic. Plus if the blow out the + and you wanted it, you could make your money back at that price.

I plan on using it solely as a practice tool. I'm sure the + is way better, but I'm not sure I'd use the extra features. Definitely not for $250 more for my needs.

I plan on using it solely as a practice tool. I'm sure the + is way better, but I'm not sure I'd use the extra features. Definitely not for $250 more for my needs.

Absolutely. You will love it. I think you will anyway. Just remember to keep the rhythm a little simpler when you are playing it in initially. Then again sometimes it comes up with some cool stuff when you play a more complicated piece.

I use it every time I play. Super easy to use and it's always there so no setup. Just tap the button and play.

I have owned both the Trio and the Trio Plus. Both are very cool practice tools. The Plus is worth the extra coin, but $49 for the first version is hard to beat.

Cool. Just pulled the trigger.

Already have the RC 300 loopstation so this should be fun.

Thanks for posting!

For 50 bucks its an easy flip down the road when the plus goes on sale

I have the + version and it is the best guitar related thing I have bought to date. For $50 this is definitely a no brainer. The looper is great but not completely necessary unless you are trying to use it in a live situation and there are better tools for that job anyway. As a thing to have around the house to be able to create backing to play to on the fly, this think is fantastic. Plus if the blow out the + and you wanted it, you could make your money back at that price.

Since I already have a Boss RC-20XL looper, this was a no-brainer at $50. Ordered. Man, social media is starting to cost me a lot of money!

Since I already have a Boss RC-20XL looper, this was a no-brainer at $50. Ordered. Man, social media is starting to cost me a lot of money!
I'm kind of the opposite...I used my looper as a reason not to get the Trio. Seems like it would get complicated trying to keep the two to sync. I think the Trio+ (that includes the looper) would be nice in that it would play your chord progression along with the bass and drums. If those go on sale for cheap, I may snag one and sell the Boss. One problem I have with the Trio is that it is just bass and drums and your chords are gone.

OTOH, let us know how it works using the looper with the Trio. I could see it working OK actually as long as you put the looper in front of the Trio. The transition from Learn to Play will require some careful foot tapping.

I'm kind of the opposite...I used my looper as a reason not to get the Trio. Seems like it would get complicated trying to keep the two to sync. I think the Trio+ (that includes the looper) would be nice in that it would play your chord progression along with the bass and drums. If those go on sale for cheap, I may snag one and sell the Boss. One problem I have with the Trio is that it is just bass and drums and your chords are gone.

OTOH, let us know how it works using the looper with the Trio. I could see it working OK actually as long as you put the looper in front of the Trio. The transition from Learn to Play will require some careful foot tapping.

Actually, I will probably most likely focus at first on simply using the Trio to provide some "oomph" to my practice. If I figure out how to work that, THEN I'll probably work in the looper!

I landed one off reverb last week, also for $50 new. We should all check in as we get familiar with it.

I got a nice back section for down by the river, just Em and A, and had fun noodling along for a while. A lot more fun than playing to a metronome.

Ordered yesterday. Arrived today. Wow. From Sweetwater. They even added some candy in the box.

Been messing around with it a bit this afternoon. Its fun for practicing, but dont see myself using in a live setting. Its a fun pedal to use around the house. Bonus for the earjack built into the pedal!

Pitbull just messaged me on reverb that they over sold their current inventory and will have more in next week

Wow

Quickest shipping ever! Got mine today, plugged in and played “Sweet Jane” a few times through and had a lot of fun running through some settings. I think this will be fun!

Received the Trio today. Additional footswitch expected next week.

2 minute review: It's cheesy as hell, but a lot of fun. I'm glad I only spent $50 on it.

@Mark Wein - my order was fulfilled and shipped by KMC Music. It appeared in the requisite beat the fuck out of shape. While I'm sure that's UPS, and not KMC, the past is too real. :facepalm:

Received the Trio today. Additional footswitch expected next week.

2 minute review: It's cheesy as hell, but a lot of fun. I'm glad I only spent $50 on it.

@Mark Wein - my order was fulfilled and shipped by KMC Music. It appeared in the requisite beat the fuck out of shape. While I'm sure that's UPS, and not KMC, the past is too real. :facepalm:
:lol:

Back