The "Wurst Burst" you've ever seen thread.....

Did you buy that sight unseen?

Because......like......damn.

From my birthday thread:

Thanks everybody.
Good day today. Son, and I met bro in law at King music, checked out a guitar, donated some canned goods, and got a guitar restrung. Decided I'm going to return an Alvarez Tele I bought over the phone, and bought another Tele over the phone. This one is in sad shape, somebody needs to rescue it. Peavey Reactor. Looks like it was a red guitar, and somebody removed the paint in the middle of it. So now, it's a horrible, horrible clown burst. I love a project.

Couldn't tell from the pic, thought somebody just striped the middle. Actually they striped the whole thing, then did the edges with a rattle can of red. Plan, utill it changes is daphne blue.

From my birthday thread:

Couldn't tell from the pic, thought somebody just striped the middle. Actually they striped the whole thing, then did the edges with a rattle can of red. Plan, utill it changes is daphne blue.

I dunno, Bob......that is so horrible that you may just want to leave it like that.

One of those "That could be the ugliest guitar I have ever seen. That's so ugly that I have to have it!"

I purchased a Charvel ST Custom like that. Still have it, actually. :wink:
It's the one Carlos is playing in the autograph, lol.

I actually dont mind that

Personally, I love it. I actually made a thread about this guitar a year or two ago, and surprisingly there weren't any negative comments. Rare for a Carvin guitar :tongue:

I just thought I'd throw it out there for this thread :embarrassed:

Back