The "Wurst Burst" you've ever seen thread.....

These are ok in a nostalgic ugly way. I had an Electrovox that color.
StGeorge-1.jpg

Look at how shitty they did under the hardware... maybe it was a repair? Either way... sand the face down and start over.
No, they did that on purpose and had Dickie Betts and Gary Rossington in the ads. It's called the Heart Burst or some shit like that.

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

isnt that an al dimeola burst?

I think that series of burst was supposed to look like the beach. The color is aptly called Beach Fade. I think Dimeola plays the rainbow finish model and a couple of front to back blue to tan fades that are not done on an angle...so similar, but not the same.

As much as I admire PRS as a guitar designer/builder, his sense of aesthetic seems more fitting in the Elvis Emporium than a boutique shop.

I think that series of burst was supposed to look like the beach. The color is aptly called Beach Fade. I think Dimeola plays the rainbow finish model and a couple of front to back blue to tan fades that are not done on an angle...so similar, but not the same.
Correct.

To be fair, I had to dig a bit to find a lot of bad examples from both carvin and prs. Most of their stuff is pretty conventional, and nice looking, if you like fancy maple.

Back