The search is over.

Prages

User Error
Yep, I bought myself a Jeep today.

I spent way more than I intended, but I got a much nicer Jeep than I expected to end up with.

Not a TJ.

2011 Sport, 88k miles. AC, cruise, Bluetooth. Very nice.

I'm not going to disclose the price because I feel like a dolt for paying what I did.

I'm happy with it so far, though.

IMG_20160809_165409.jpg

IMG_20160809_165433.jpg

IMG_20160809_165505.jpg

IMG_20160809_165528.jpg

Last edited:
Jeeps demand a high resale here in Colorado. ymmv.:grin:

Apparently they do everywhere, I was just looking them up.

Sweet Baby Jesus, HOW MUCH?

Fuck that noise.

(No offense @Prages ) I hope you came in closer to my estimate than $22K.

$22K for a car with almost a 100k miles on it? That's 6 years old? And a GD Chrysler?

No fucking wonder Chrysler was going out of business. JC, my 2014 Toyota Tundra Double-Cab 4X4 with a 8 cylinder engine in it was under $30K brand-fucking-new. And I guaran-damn-tee you it's better built than a 2011 Jeep.

Good LORD.

Outrageous, if you ask me. But I guess no one asked me, so I can only hope you did OK on the price.
:)

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/Used+Cars/AWD+~+4WD/2011/Jeep/Wrangler/New+Durham+NH-03855?endYear=2011&firstRecord=0&listingType=used&listingTypes=used&makeCode1=JEEP&mmt=[JEEP[WRANGLER[WRANGLER|Sport]][]]&modelCode1=WRANGLER&searchRadius=0&showcaseListingId=0&showcaseOwnerId=0&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&startYear=2011&trim1=WRANGLER|Sport&vehicleStyleCodes=AWD4WD&Log=0

Still a cool Jeep, though.

Last edited:
Remind me not to go car shopping with DFB. :embarrassed:

I paid $18,300.

That's about $8k more than I really planned to pay, but hey, it's just money. :embarrassed:

I forgot to mention, it's got the 6 speed manual transmission. It's hard not to think I'm out of gears when I reach 5th. :embarrassed:

And Mrs. P drove it into town and back so I could pick up the truck from the car lot.

Now she wants one.

The same lot had an identical one with only 53k miles on it, but it wasn't as loaded and looked like it had led a harder life. It was $1000 more expensive. I opted for the higher mileage because the thing is in excellent condition.

Here's hoping I get at least 4-5 years or of it.

Last edited:
I was just a guess. That might have cost you way more out here.

*edit* I wasn't that far off for your Jeep here in Denver. Only about 1-1.5k.
Congrats again.

Last edited:
HNJD.......at least you got the one with the MANUAL tranny. not an auto.
(no jeep CJ style vehicle should ever have an auto.)

Congrats dude, it's about time! Now plan a vacation out this direction!

Back