The Official Better Call Saul Thread

I didn't even realise it was out this week but caught episodes 1 and 2 on Netflix there.

It's VERY rare that I'll sit and watch half an hour of anything without dicking about on business e-mails, facebook or my phone but I was glued to this.

I was also skeptical when it was announced but the first two episodes have been amazing. The thing with Breaking Bad is it was great but it did take a while to get into it's ful epic stride whereas here the team (I'm assuming it's the same team anyway) are already a well gelled unit. It certainly feels that way.

My big worry is I'll feel compelled to watch all of Breaking Bad again after this and with the Bond boxset, Black Sails Copper, the OC and a bunch of other things I'm trying to watch, it'll take forever :grin:

My big worry is I'll feel compelled to watch all of Breaking Bad again after this and with the Bond boxset, Black Sails Copper, the OC and a bunch of other things I'm trying to watch, it'll take forever :grin:

I can help you with this problem. Don't watch The OC.

Is Better Call Saul on Netflix??

I can help you with this problem. Don't watch The OC.

Is Better Call Saul on Netflix??

It's on UK Netflix...

Anyway the OC is worth watching for perving on Rachel Bilson alone. The gripping storylines are just an added bonus :embarrassed:

SPOILER (sort of)

A glaring geographical inconsistency with this week's episode: Leaving the house, walking up into the foothills, and ending up in the bosque is equivalent to living in Burbank, heading east towards the Verdugo Mountains, and ending up in Venice Beach.

That is all.

I, too, noticed the terrain discrepancy.
Wasn't as good as the first two episodes, but still...

This week's episode was slow but really developed the Mike character a lot. I now fully understand why he took such a shine to Jesse in Breaking Bad. I'm pretty sure Mike could outwit and even handle Batman.

Back