WTF: Surprise wedding

I played cowboy chords/songs at a wedding proposal gig held at a private gun range with plenty of food, alcohol and ammo in a dry county in Kentucky. I doubt it could get any worse than that.

You atill have dry counties??? :messedup:

Anyhoo that was fun. Ive do e the gig log so will edit it and let you see what the what what was.

You atill have dry counties??? :messedup:

Anyhoo that was fun. Ive do e the gig log so will edit it and let you see what the what what was.
Yea. Most of the Kentucky Bourbon distilleries are located in dry counties. They make it. They just can't drink it. Always been that way. Kentucky is kind of backwards. I left there in 2006 for Orlando, FL, where observing the Sabbath is as optional as sobriety.

@jbj, did you get killed by Bridezilla?

This girl was actually really sweet all things considered, it was more a case of Wedding Planner Who Isn't Really a Wedding Plannerzilla being a pest but she quickly got stuck into the wine and left me in peace.

Turned out to be a really good night. It wasn't quite the Hollywood reaction I was thinking - the big reveal slowly trickled through the crowd instead of it being a big everyone goes WOW at once moment but that's just the nature of the thing.

Was a really good gig (as they all are if I'm brutally honest :embarrassed: ) and they were all very appreciative.

I have recorded footage for a gig log so we'll see if I can put something together for it :)

So bridezilla plans this surprise wedding that groom is unaware of , but it all goes off without any friction/drama?
This is SO unamerican.

Back