WTF: Surprise wedding

Boys, dip your balls in the pond, we got a wedding to go to :grin:

Going out for £20 less than I should will well be worth this :embarrassed:

As a caveat I will say that often when I have a bad vibe about a bride that books me, it's usually unfounded but this is a different kettle of fish. I just sent an e-mail with instructions and details in white text hidden in the body of it so her fiance wouldn't accidentally read that it's actually a wedding she's booking for. All very James Bond.

So she sent me a fairly detailed explanation of what her plan is and why yesterday and although I still think it's nuts, it's a litteess sketchy than it initially sounds.

Will elaborate later when my battery isn't about to die.

135684440_amazoncom-how-to-catch-a-man-for-women-only-.jpg

BTW after meeting her and thinking she was going to be a total cat mentalist, she's actually really hot and no more mental than your average female.

BTW after meeting her and thinking she was going to be a total cat mentalist, she's actually really hot and no more mental than your average female.
Pics!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I imagine you'll have access to wedding pics. LOL

Ugh if only I could be a wedding DJ and just do the y,know - DJing part instead of having to deal with people.

As well as dealing with these kooks from LA in the other thread, this chick has just been on the phone.

Now I dunno about you BUT if I was planning a surprise wedding where the crux of the whole thing was a video being played that the videographer had shot letting the groom know that this is actually a surprise wedding and there was an issue with it 2 days before the wedding - I'd maybe be phoning the videographer for advice, NOT THE FUCKING GUY IN CHARGE OF PLAYING TUNES!!!!!!

:facepalm:

Ugh if only I could be a wedding DJ and just do the y,know - DJing part instead of having to deal with people.

As well as dealing with these kooks from LA in the other thread, this chick has just been on the phone.

Now I dunno about you BUT if I was planning a surprise wedding where the crux of the whole thing was a video being played that the videographer had shot letting the groom know that this is actually a surprise wedding and there was an issue with it 2 days before the wedding - I'd maybe be phoning the videographer for advice, NOT THE FUCKING GUY IN CHARGE OF PLAYING TUNES!!!!!!

If you had common sense, you wouldn't be planning a surprise wedding. :embarrassed:

Is there a videographer for this? We need video of the impending shitstorm. LOL

The bride must have something on the groom to prevent him from running away very, very quickly.

Or as hot as she is it might be the 'no ring, no sex' thing.......

My former boss threw a surprise wedding for him and his wife - they've been married 12 years now, so it worked for him....apparently his wife was indeed quite surprised, she thought they were just going out to dinner. When they got back to his house there was a justice of the peace, all of their friends and family, and a dress for her.

So tonight's the big night!!!

Will try to keep you all abreast of the happenings as it unfolds :)

I might even shoot a gig log :grin:

I'm right there with you.... everytime I have a great wedding I think "These are fun, and the money is good". Everytime I have one (like the one I'm doing this weekend) I think "Damn... The money is okay but it's not worth my sanity". :embarrassed:

Back