Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Very amusing to hear Russian politicians praising their fighting fans.

At least they don't have to lie over there (except when assassinating journalists etc)

Very amusing to hear Russian politicians praising their fighting fans.

At least they don't have to lie over there (except when assassinating journalists etc)

To be fair, it was a fringe extreme rightwing nutbag who defended their 'fans'.

well, that didn't go according to plan :lol:

Italy doing what Italy does best... To be fair, Belgium did give it a good go, but when Lukaku and De Bruyne don't turn up for the match, it's going to be hard

I'm now voting for brexit :mad:

The Sun has come out for Brexit. Not a surprise as such but they're always more interested in being on the winning side than sticking with principles. And they're always right. Not a good sign :(

The Sun has come out for Brexit. Not a surprise as such but they're always more interested in being on the winning side than sticking with principles. And they're always right. Not a good sign :(

That rag wouldn't recognise a principle even if you hit them repeatedly (and with fjooking fury) in their fucking faces with it.

:embarrassed:

Not a surprise at all as Rupert Murdoch is pretty anti-Europe. Or anyone who doesn't do as he wants

Most of all though, he makes sure he's on the winning side. didn't hesitate to abandon the Tories for Labour when the writing was on the wall.

Most of all though, he makes sure he's on the winning side. didn't hesitate to abandon the Tories for Labour when the writing was on the wall.

well, if remain wins, he can at least put some 'traitors' headlines on the Sun's frontpage :lol:

Hello all wave0

I was REALLY hoping to make it across the road to the pub at 2 today, but it's not going to happen. Hopefully be able to slip out at 5 though to watch Norn Iron get their first three points (wishful thinking).

Poland Germany could be fun.

oh hai :embarrassed:

13445600_10153510820561644_8352904423666611749_n.jpg

I had grand plans of watching it on the 90 inch smart board I have in my classroom.

This was quickly undone by the fact the teachers who now get the kids I've worked with for the past 18 months can't fucking handle them so they keep getting shipped back down to me!!! Now I can't fucking wait to get out of this place :embarrassed:

Anyone else sick and tired of the whole EU referendum? Any more news footage featuring Farage, Gove or Boris Johnson and I will start kicking puppies. And nobody wants that, least of all me. I love puppies.

And the endless barrage of facebook rants and idiocy makes me consider killing off facebook. Can we get bsck to cats doing silly stuff and funny memes please?

Back