Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

:Wave:

The festival me and 2 others have organised finally started, had an awesome opening night yesterday after working 12 hour days to get everything done (and done well). I'm super sleep deprived and hangover today, but the festival looks great and the turnout was really good yesterday.

It's FAR too nice outside to be working inside an office. Oh well, at least no hayfever symptoms

Fucking pissing it down here. Glad to be at work. Well not glad. It's fucking shit. But at least I'm indoors :embarrassed:

Afternoon all. wave0

For a change it is sunny and scorching today. Definite beer garden weather, not that I'll get a chance to do that being at work. :(

Afternoon all. wave0

My band's playing an acoustic set an Open Mic tonight. A bit different from our usual stuff so we'll see how it goes.

:Wave:

sooooooo my holiday more or less started. Got some last bits and pieces to sort out (like going through 20 gigs of documentation from the festival :messedup: ), but other than that I'm all set for a summer of slow paced freelance work and drinking beer in the sun.

I feel a bit bummed out atm, don't really know what to do now I finally have time to do stuff...

Aren't you guys excited for the UEFA Euro 2016?

My money is on Albania rolleyes1

Neither my home country nor the country I currently live in are in it this time, also I have been way too busy to get excited about it.

Maybe if I start watching I get into it, but usually I like the world cups a lot more than the euro cups...

Back