Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

nobody else here? :Wave:

This week is going to be hell... Due to black friday, I am working 10 days in a row, plus doing taxi shifts this weekend. :eek:

Wotcha. wave0

Payday tomorrow. Not looking to see if there any Black Friday bargains worth chasing until I'm paid as that way lies madness.

Black Friday can fuck off.

I'm off to see Idlewild on Friday to relive some of my misspent yoof :Thu:

Did you know that That Lot have a special name for the day before Black Friday? Thanksplaining or something, I forget. It's all very jolly - they invite their oldest and most racist family members round and try to gag them with pumpkin-flavoured food-substititutes, which never works. What larks!

My brother text me at 6am to say he'd found a set of Bose over ears with 50% off. :messedup:

I tutted in disgust and then quickly ordered my own pair plus a Bose wireless stereo thing :facepalm:

Black Friday ain't so bad if you pick up some nice stuff, crack one off to xhamstwr then get another hour in before having to go to work.

My brother text me at 6am to say he'd found a set of Bose over ears with 50% off. :messedup:

I tutted in disgust and then quickly ordered my own pair plus a Bose wireless stereo thing :facepalm:

Black Friday ain't so bad if you pick up some nice stuff, crack one off to xhamstwr then get another hour in before having to go to work.

:messedup:

Back