Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Hai :embarrassed: Weekend highlights were getting chatted up by a ultra-camp gay man in the taxi (i wish it had been his pretty attractive female friend) and recording some solos for a wee project.

My life :facepalm:

Gave my 7 year old daughter her first guitar lesson at the weekend. Good it was too, she has a 3/4 nylon string job but it sounds good.

Shes been practicing the one chord we managed to get in.

Last edited:
Can't remember when I last posted here and am far too lazy to dig back. Ma-in-law died and mrs_huge and I sold our house and used the money to buy out my brother-in-law's share of her old house and have moved there (a massive mile-and-a-half from our old one). The building work that we had done ran sufficiently over budget to have left us completely boracic. Most of the decorating is done, but there is still a shit ton of woodworky type stuff that needs to be done to make mrs_huge happy. I quite enjoy it, but am not very good at it; I seem to be producing more sawdust than finished items.

But that's alright; I've still got my guitar.

Can't remember when I last posted here and am far too lazy to dig back. Ma-in-law died and mrs_huge and I sold our house and used the money to buy out my brother-in-law's share of her old house and have moved there (a massive mile-and-a-half from our old one). The building work that we had done ran sufficiently over budget to have left us completely boracic. Most of the decorating is done, but there is still a shit ton of woodworky type stuff that needs to be done to make mrs_huge happy. I quite enjoy it, but am not very good at it; I seem to be producing more sawdust than finished items.

But that's alright; I've still got my guitar.

oh hai! :embarrassed:

welcome back!

Happy birthday to me :THU:

YESTERDAY YOU FUCKERS!!!!!!

Belated happy birthday :embarrassed:

small-violin.gif

Afternoon all wave0.

Also got tomorrow off as playing a reunion gig tomorrow night with a band I was in from 2002 to 2003 before I had to move away for work. It's near my old town for the drummer's 60th birthday. His wife's been "organising" it and there is a fair chance of a complete clusterfuck (which will be the fault of someone else other than her, it's NEVER her fault). I'm going early and allowing plenty of opportunity to do any necessary damage limitation beforehand.

November is the only month of the year I don't get a day off :cry:

I suppose the fact I only work about 20 days the rest of the year makes up for it :embarrassed:

Back